E3S Web Conf.
Volume 354, 2022International Energy2021-Conference on “Renewable Energy and Digital Technologies for the Development of Africa”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Sustainable Electricity Systems and Applications|
|Published online||13 July 2022|
- S. Yoomak and A. Ngaopitakkul, “Investigation and Feasibility Evaluation of Using Nanogrid Technology Integrated into Road Lighting System,” IEEE Access, vol. 8, pp. 56739–56754, 2020, doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2020.2978897. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Tetri et al., “Tutorial: Road Lighting for Efficient and Safe Traffic Environments,” LEUKOS - J. Illum. Eng. Soc. North Am., vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 223–241, 2017, doi: 10.1080/15502724.2017.1283233. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Vovak and K. Pollhammer, “Traffic-Adaptive Control of LED-Based Streetlights,” IEEE Industrial Electronics Magazine, no. June, pp. 48–50, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- T. Novak, H. Zeilinger, and S. Schaat, “Increasing energy efficiency with traffic adapted intelligent streetlight management,” in IECON Proceedings (Industrial Electronics Conference), 2013, pp. 6087–6092, doi: 10.1109/IECON.2013.6700135. [Google Scholar]
- B. N. Sahoo, J. J. Mahakud, and P. Pattanaik, “Automatic street light control system,” Int. J. Innov. Technol. Explor. Eng., vol. 8, no. 11 Special Issue, pp. 942–945, 2019, doi: 10.35940/ijitee.K1172.09811S19. [Google Scholar]
- B. Sun, M. Dong, K. Yang, and S. Bi, “A design of high-performance streetlights management system,” in 2019 IEEE Intl Conf on Dependable, Autonomic and Secure Computing, Intl Conf on Pervasive Intelligence and Computing, Intl Conf on Cloud and Big Data Computing, Intl Conf on Cyber Science and Technology Congress, 2019, pp. 1–6, doi: 10.1109/DASC/PiCom/CBDCom/CyberSciTech.2019.00017. [Google Scholar]
- B. Jayalakshmi, V. Anjali, N. R. Raj, N. Nair, and T. M. Rahul, “IoT based energy efficient automatic streetlight,” in 2019 International Conference on Intelligent Computing and Control Systems, ICCS 2019, 2019, no. Iciccs, pp. 1478–1480, doi: 10.1109/ICCS45141.2019.9065843. [Google Scholar]
- S. Y. Kadirova and D. I. Kajtsanov, “A Real Time Street Lighting Control System,” in 15th International Conference on Electrical Machines, Drives and Power Systems (ELMA), 2017, pp. 174–178. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Sunehra and S. Rajasri, “Automatic Street Light Control System using Wireless Sensor Networks,” in IEEE International Conference on Power, Control, Signal and Instrumentation Engineering (ICPCSI-2017), 2017, vol. 70, pp. 2915–2919. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vinci, “Cameroon Second bridge over the Wouri,” 2014. https://www.vinci.com/vinci.nsf/en/news-update/pages/cameroon_second_bridge_over_the_wouri_cameroon_012014.htm (accessed Jun. 07, 2022). [Google Scholar]
- E. NGOTA, “Second Bridge over River Wouri,” Cameroon-Report.com, 2018. https://cameroon-report.com/economie/infrastructures/second-bridge-over-river-wouri-99-of-work-executed/ (accessed Jun. 07, 2022). [Google Scholar]
- “HD wallpaper: cameroon, douala, bonassama, night, 50mm, nikon, cameroun, water.” https://www.wallpaperflare.com/cameroon-douala-bonassama-night-50mm-nikon-cameroun-water-wallpaper-erbsu (accessed Jun. 07, 2022). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.