E3S Web Conf.
Volume 354, 2022International Energy2021-Conference on “Renewable Energy and Digital Technologies for the Development of Africa”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Biomass Energy and Process Engineering|
|Published online||13 July 2022|
- G. Gould,. W. (1995). In: New Methods of Food Preservation. Gould, G. W., Ed. Blackie Academic and Professional, Glasgow [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Watson,.L. & Harper, J.C. (1988). Elements of Food Engineering, 2nd edn. Pp. 252–285. New York, New York: Van Nostrand Reinhold Company [Google Scholar]
- Pardeshi, I.L., Arora, S. & Borker, P.A. (2009). Thin-layer drying of green peas and selection of a suitable thin-layer drying model. Drying Technology, 27, 288–295 [Google Scholar]
- Babalis, S.J., Papanicolaou, E., Kyriakis, N. & Belessiotis, V.G. (2006). Evaluation of thin-layer drying models for describing drying kinetics of figs (Ficus carica). Journal of Food Engineering, 75, 205– 214. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Doymaz, I. (2009). An experimental study on drying of green apples. Drying Technology, 27, 478–485. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Simal, S., Femenia, A., Carcel, J.A. & Rosello, C. (2005). Mathematicalmodelling of the drying curves of kiwi fruits: influence of the ripening stage. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture, 85, 425–432. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Karathanos, V.T. (1999). Determination of water content of dried fruits by drying kinetics. Journal of Food Engineering, 39, 337–344 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Midilli, A., Kucuk, H. & Yapar, Z. (2002). A new model for singlelayer drying. Drying Technology, 20(7), 1503–1513 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Akpinar, E.K. (2006). Determination of suitable thin layer drying curve model for some vegetables and fruits. Journal of Food Engineering, 73, 75–84. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.