E3S Web Conf.
Volume 356, 2022The 16th ROOMVENT Conference (ROOMVENT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Air Distribution and Ventilation Performance|
|Published online||31 August 2022|
- W. He, J. Ji, "Theoretical research on the impact of photovoltaic solar thermal building integration on building energy conservation." HVAC 33.6 (2003): 4 [Google Scholar]
- Mei, L, et al. "Thermal modelling of a building with an integrated ventilated PV facade." 35.6(2003):605-617 [Google Scholar]
- Infield, D, L. Mei, and U. Eicker. "Thermal performance estimation for ventilated PV facades." Solar Energy 76.1/3(2004):93-98. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A, Geun Young Yun, M. E. B , and K. S. A. "Design and overall energy performance of a ventilated photovoltaic faade." Solar Energy 81.3(2007):383-394 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. D. Liu, et al. "Energy saving scheme for fresh air of passenger cars on Qinghai Tibet railway." Fluid machinery 32.9 (2004): 4 [Google Scholar]
- Y.L. Luo, H.X. xu, Y. Wang, "Experimental Study on fresh air pretreatment system of phase change energy storage based on renewable energy." Refrigeration and air conditioning (Sichuan) 35.4 (2021): 7 [Google Scholar]
- H. M. Wang, Numerical simulation and application analysis of night sky radiation cooling, Diss, Hunan University, 2014 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.