E3S Web Conf.
Volume 356, 2022The 16th ROOMVENT Conference (ROOMVENT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Air Distribution and Ventilation Performance|
|Published online||31 August 2022|
- J. Niu & J. V. D. Kooi, Indoor climate in rooms with cooled ceiling systems. Building & Environment, 29(3): 283-290 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. L. Niu, L. Z. Zhang, & H. G. Zuo, Energy savings potential of chilled-ceiling combined with desiccant cooling in hot and humid climates. Energy & Buildings, 34(5): 487-495 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. N. Rhee, K. W. Kim, A 50 year review of basic and applied research in radiant heating and cooling systems for the built environmen. Building and Environment, 91: 166-190 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Tian, L. Yang, X. Wu, et al, A field study of occupant thermal comfort with radiant ceiling cooling and overhead air distribution system. Energy and Buildings, 223: 109949 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Zhang, M. Pomianowski, P. K. Heiselberg, et al, A review of integrated radiant heating/cooling with ventilation systems-Thermal comfort and indoor air quality. Energy and Buildings, 223: 110094 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Schiavon, F. Bauman, B. Tully, et al, Room air stratification in combined chilled ceiling and displacement ventilation systems. HVAC&R Research, 18(1-2): 147-159 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- C. Teodosiu, V. Ilie, R. Teodosiu, Numerical prediction of thermal comfort and condensation risk in a ventilated office, equipped with a cooling ceiling. Energy Procedia, 85: 550-558 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. J. Rees, P. Haves, An experimental study of air flow and temperature distribution in a room with displacement ventilation and a chilled ceiling. Building and Environment, 59: 358-368 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Wu, J. Gao, P. Lv, et al, Impact of chilled ceiling on indoor air distribution in a room with mixing ventilation. Science and Technology for the Built Environment, 26(3): 366-376 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- X. Wu, J. Gao, H. Wang, et al,. Impact of Chilled Ceiling in a High Sensible Cooling Load Room with Underfloor Air Distribution. Science and Technology for the Built Environment, 25(6): 705-715 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.