E3S Web Conf.
Volume 356, 2022The 16th ROOMVENT Conference (ROOMVENT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Air Distribution and Ventilation Performance|
|Published online||31 August 2022|
- Wang Yidi, Shi Chen, Yu Jindong. China Water Transport(Second half month), 06, 264-266 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Xue P, Li Q, Xie JC, et al. Building Science 35(08), 69-75 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- F. Soflaei, M. Shokouhian, A. Tabadkani, H. Moslehi, U. Berardi. Build. Eng. 31 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Xu Chao, Ai Xijie, Teng Jiaying. New Building Materials 47(03), 129-134 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- China Academy of Building Science. GB50189-2015 Energy-saving design standards for public buildings. Beijing: China Construction Industry Press, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development of the People’s Republic of China. GB 50033-2013 Design standard for lighting in buildings. Beijing: China Construction Industry Press, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Academy of Building Research Co. Green building evaluation standard: GB/T 50378-2019. Beijing: China Construction Industry Press, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- China Academy of Building Science. JGJ75-2012 Energy-saving design standard for residential buildings in hot summer and warm winter areas. Beijing: China Construction Industry Press, (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.