E3S Web Conf.
Volume 356, 2022The 16th ROOMVENT Conference (ROOMVENT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Underground Environment and Specialized Application|
|Published online||31 August 2022|
- Xu Q. Energy conservation and energy efficiency are playing the role of “first energy”. China Plant Engineering, 2019, 19: 4-7. [Google Scholar]
- Hub Division, Yangtze River Basin Planning Office. Ventilation, air conditioning and heating in hydropower plants. Beijing Water Resources and Hydropower Press, 1984: 3-4. [Google Scholar]
- Francis L. Hydropower in China. Energy Policy, 2002, 30:1241-1249. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X.L. Chang, X.H. Liu. Hydropower in China at present and its further development, Energy, 2010, 35: 4400-4406. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- The preparation group of “HVAC Design Manual for Underground Buildings”. HVAC design manual for underground buildings. Beijing: China Construction Industry Press, 1983: 1-4. [Google Scholar]
- Fengshan H, Shengquan L. Several technical problems in ventilation design of hydropower stations. Northeast Water Conservancy and Hydropower, 1997, 6. [Google Scholar]
- W.M. Rohsenow, J.P. Hartnett, E.N. Ganic. Handbook of heat transfer Fundamentals. 2nded. New York: McGraw Hill, 1985:3-7. [Google Scholar]
- Yang, Q. C. Model test verification and optimization of ventilation scheme for nuclear power plant steam room. Shanghai: Donghua University, 2011: 12-13. [Google Scholar]
- Qiang C. Prediction of heat transfer effect and energy saving potential of tunnel air. Xi’an: Xi’an University of Architecture and Technology, 2015: 9-13. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao R.Y. et al. Air conditioning, Beijing. China Construction Industry Press, 1986:247-248. [Google Scholar]
- Huiling L. Energy saving and comfort experiments of low level air conditioning applied to residential buildings. Journal of Tianjin University, 2008, 41(12):1427-1432. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.