E3S Web Conf.
Volume 356, 2022The 16th ROOMVENT Conference (ROOMVENT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Thermal Comfort and Natural Ventilation|
|Published online||31 August 2022|
- GB 50736-2012, Design code for heating, ventilation, and air conditioning of civil buildings (with stripe description). [Google Scholar]
- M. Liu, et al. Analysis of room air conditioner temperature settings in typical cities in the Yangtze River Basin under the big data monitoring platform. Chinese Journal of Civil and Environmental Engineering (Chinese and English) ,41(05),164-172,(2019). [Google Scholar]
- M. Liu, et al. The influence of indoor setting temperature on heating and cooling energy consumption in typical urban residential buildings. Civil Construction and Environmental .Engineering,37(S2),204-210,(2015) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zhang, et al. Energy consumption prediction model based on room air conditioner usage rate and setting temperature monitoring data (English). Chinese Journal of Civil and Environmental Engineering (Chinese-English),42(03),165-173,(2020). [Google Scholar]
- J. F, M. Nicol, et al. Adaptive thermal comfort and sustainable thermal standards for buildings. Energy and Buildings,(2002). [Google Scholar]
- R. Yao. Indoor climate simulation and thermal comfort research. Chongqing Jianzhu University,(1997). [Google Scholar]
- P.O. Fanger, J. Toftum. Extension of the pmv model to non-air-conditioned buildings in warm climates. Energy & Buildings,34(6),533–536,(2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Yao, B. Li, L. Jing. A theoretical adaptive model of thermal comfort – adaptive predicted mean vote (apmv). Building & Environment,44(10),2089–2096,(2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Yan, et al. A study on temperature-setting behavior for room air conditioners based on big data. Journal of Building Engineering,30,(2020). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.