E3S Web Conf.
Volume 356, 2022The 16th ROOMVENT Conference (ROOMVENT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Thermal Comfort and Natural Ventilation|
|Published online||31 August 2022|
- Z. Yan, H. Yang. Discussion on Problems and Solutions of Cave Dwelling in Northern Shaanxi. LTAT, 35, 25-26 (2013) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yan, Z. Zhao, S. Zhao. Research on Daylighting Factors of Cave Dwelling and Its Improvement Measurements. Building science, 27, 33-37 (2011) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, Q. Zhao, M. He, L. Yang, J. Liu. The Study on indoor Environment of old and New Cave Dwellings. Journal of Xi’an University of Architecture and Technology (Natural Science Edition), 4, 309-312 (2001) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- S. Li, Y. Fu, G. Wang, Y. Zhang. Analysis on thermal Environment characteristics of courtyard Cave dwelling in northern Shaanxi Province. Management and Technology of Small and Mediumsized Enterprises (Mid-day), 4, 165-166 (2014) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhao, R. Yang, D. Li. Analysis on the causes and reform measures of cave dampness in northern Shaanxi Province. Shanxi Architecture, 46, 1 3-14 (2020) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhu, L. Zhang, L. Xi. Exploration on the Ventilation Design Strategies of Cave Dwelling Construction in Northern Area of Shaanxi Province. Central China Architecture, 30, 84-86 (2012) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.