E3S Web Conf.
Volume 356, 2022The 16th ROOMVENT Conference (ROOMVENT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Indoor Air Quality and Airborne Contaminants|
|Published online||31 August 2022|
- A. K. Persily, Transactions-American society of heating refrigerating and air conditioning engineers, Evaluating building IAQ and ventilation with indoor carbon dioxide, 103, 193 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- S. Shrirama, K. Ramamurthy, S. Ramakrishnan Building and Environment, Effect of occupant-induced indoor CO2 concentration and bioeffluents on human physiology using a spirometric test, 149, 58 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- ASHRAE Standard 62.1, Ventilation for Acceptable Indoor Air Quality, American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers, Inc., Atlanta, GA (2016) [Google Scholar]
- ASHRAE Handbook Fundamental, American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers, Inc., Atlanta, GA, USA (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Luo, Z. Wang, K. Ke, B. Cao, Y. Zhai, X. Zhou, Building and Environment, 131, 44 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Yang, S. Zhao, S. Gao, H. Zhang, E. Arens, Y. Zhai, Energy and Buildings, 251, 111360 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Fowler, Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology: Energy, nutrition and human performance, 1992 [Google Scholar]
- S. Tsushima, P. Wargocki, S. Tanabe, Indoor Air, 28(1), 146(2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Bivolarova, A. Melikov, P. Izydorczyk, D. Markov, Proceedings of ISIAIQ/ISES Conference in Kaunas, Lithuania (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D. Markov, M. Bivolarova, P. Izydorczyk, A. Melikov, Proceedings of Healthy Buildings, 312 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- L. Yang, X. Wang, M. li, Building and Environment, 186, 107317 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Yang, S. Gao, S. Zhao, Building and Environment, 185, 107238 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.