E3S Web Conf.
Volume 356, 2022The 16th ROOMVENT Conference (ROOMVENT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Indoor Air Quality and Airborne Contaminants|
|Published online||31 August 2022|
- International Agency for Research on Cancer, Formaldehyde, 2-Butoxyethanol and 1-tert-Butoxy-2-Propanol, World Health Organization. Lyon. France (2006). [Google Scholar]
- T. Salthammer, The formaldehyde dilemma, Int. J. Hyg. Environ. Health 218(4) (2015) 433-436. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Salthammer, Formaldehyde sources, formaldehyde concentrations and air exchange rates in European housings, Build. Environ. 150 (2019)219-232. L. T. De Luca, Propulsion physics (EDP Sciences, Les Ulis, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- C. Liu, et al., Outdoor formaldehyde matters and substantially impacts indoor formaldehyde concentrations, Build. Environ. 158 (2019) 145-150. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Logue, et al., Pollutant Exposures from Natural Gas Cooking Burners: A Simulation-Based Assessment for Southern California, Environ. Health Perspect. 122(1) (2014) 43-50. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A. Pundle, Modeling and Analysis of the Formation of Oxides of Nitrogen and Formaldehyde in Large-Bore, Lean-Burn, Natural Gas Engines, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- D. Bauer, et al., Formation of formaldehyde in lean-burn gas engines, Mtz Worldwide 70(7-8) 2009) 50-57. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- National Bureau of Statistic of China, Household energy consumption, China Statistical Yearbook, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- C. Chen, et al., Emission Rates of Multiple Air Pollutants Generated from Chinese Residential Cooking, Environ Sci Technol 52(3) (2018) 1081-1087. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S. Amirkhani Ardeh, et al., Assessment of indoor air pollutant concentrations and emissions from natural gas cooking burners in residential buildings in Tehran, Iran, Air Quality, Atmosphere & Health 13(4) (2020) 409-420. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Methods for Determination of Formaldehyde in Air of Public Places, Beijing: Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine (GB/T18204.26-2000) (2000). [Google Scholar]
- H. Zhang, et al., Seasonal and diurnal patterns of outdoor formaldehyde and impacts on indoor environments and health, Environmental research (2021) 112550-112550. [Google Scholar]
- W.H. Chan, et al., Determination of airborne formaldehyde by active sampling on 3-methyl-2-benzothiazolinone hydrazone hydrochloridecoated glass fibre filters, Analyst 126(5) (2001) 720-723. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- W. Liang, et al., Long-Term Formaldehyde Emissions from Medium-Density Fiberboard in a Full-Scale Experimental Room: Emission Characteristics and the Effects of Temperature and Humidity, Environmental Science & Technology 49(17) (2015) 10349-10356. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- R.G. Dickinson, N.W. Jacobsen A new sensitive and specific test for the detection of aldehydes: Formation of 6-Mercapto-3-substituted-s-triazole [4,3-b]-s-tetrazines Chem. Commun. (1970), pp. 1719-1721. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.C. Singer, et al., Pollutant concentrations and emission rates from natural gas cooking burners without and with range hood exhaust in nine California homes, Build. Environ. 122 (2017) 215-229. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Zhou, et al., Capture efficiency and thermal comfort in Chinese residential kitchen with pushpull ventilation system in winter-a field study, Build. Environ. 149 (2019) 182-195. [Google Scholar]
- E. Tian, et al., Ultralow Resistance Two-Stage Electrostatically Assisted Air Filtration by Polydopamine Coated PET Coarse Filter, Small 17(33) (2021). [Google Scholar]
- E. Tian, et al., Toward energy saving and high efficiency through an optimized use of a PET coarse filter: The development of a new electrostatically assisted air filter, Energy and Buildings 186 (2019) 276-283. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.-C. Tseng, et al., Effect of Flow Characteristics on Ultrafine Particle Emissions from Range Hoods, The Annals of Occupational Hygiene 57(7) (2013) 920-933. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhao, et al., The impact of various hood shapes, and side panel and exhaust duct arrangements, on the performance of typical Chinese style cooking hoods, Build. Simul. 6(2) (2013) 139-149. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, et al., Simulating the influence of exhaust hood position on ultrafine particles during a cooking process in the residential kitchen, Build. Simul. 13(6) (2020) 1339-1352. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Lv, et al., The application of an air curtain range hood in reducing human exposure to cooking pollutants, Build. Environ. 205 (2021) 108204. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Ye, et al., Using air curtains to reduce shortrange infection risk in consulting ward: A numerical investigation, Build. Simul. 14(2) (2021) 325-335. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.