E3S Web Conf.
Volume 358, 20225th International Conference on Green Energy and Sustainable Development (GESD 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||27 October 2022|
- Ding X L, Han X S, Zhang H, et al. Analysis on Electrothermal Coordination Power Flow and Transmission Line Temperature Variation Process[J]. Zhongguo Dianji Gongcheng Xuebao/Proceedings of the Chinese Society of Electrical Engineering, 2008, 28(19):138–144. [Google Scholar]
- Banakar H, Alguacil N, Galiana F D. Electrothermal Coordination Part I: Theory and Implementation Schemes[J]. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 2005, 20(2):798–805. Haiying Dong, Lei Fang, Kun Ding, etc. Peak shaving strategy of solar thermal power generation based on Cogeneration operation mode [J]. Journal of solar energy,2019,40(10):2763-2772. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Alguacil N, Banakar M H, Galiana F D. Electrothermal coordination part II: case studies[J]. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 2005, 20(4):1738–1745. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Silva A, Dias L F, Saint'Pierre, T.D., et al. Determination of Hg and Tl in environmental reference materials using slurry sampling electrothermal vaporization inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry with permanganate as modifier and calibration against aqueous standards[M]. Pergamon Press, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Mengxia, Wang, Ming, et al. Optimal power flow considering transient thermal behavior of overhead transmission lines - ScienceDirect[J]. International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, 114:105396–105396. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.