E3S Web Conf.
Volume 358, 20225th International Conference on Green Energy and Sustainable Development (GESD 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||27 October 2022|
- M. Chen, J. Zhou, Y. Jin, et al. Experimental study on fracture characteristics of random fractured reservoirs[J]. Editorial office of ACTA PETROLEI SINICA, 2008, 29(3). [Google Scholar]
- S. Salimzadeh, N. Khalili. A Three-Phase XFEM Model for Hydraulic Fracturing with Cohesive Crack Propagation[J]. Computers and Geotechnics, 2015 69: 82–92. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Liu, K.M. Wang, W.H. Wang, et al. Numerical simulation of quasi-brittle rock hydraulic fracturing based on cohesive zone mechanics[C]//2015 China Mechanics Conference. [Google Scholar]
- M. Li, P.J. Guo, X. Li, et al. Modeling of heterogeneous rock based on level set method and propagation characteristics of hydraulic fracturing[J]. Rock and Soil Mechanics, 2016(12). [Google Scholar]
- B. Sobhaniaragh, W.J. Mansur, F.C. Peters. The role of stress interference in hydraulic fracturing of horizontal wells[J]. International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences, 2018 106: 153–164. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Zhou. A review of the development of threedimensional model of hydraulic fracturing [J]. Science and Technology Innovation Guide, 2017, 14 (08): 71–73. [Google Scholar]
- M. Haddad, K. Sepehrnoori, M. Haddad, et al. XFEM-Based CZM for the Simulation of 3D Multiple-Stage Hydraulic Fracturing in Quasi-brittle Shale Formations[C]//Us Rock Mechanics/Geomechanics Symposium. 2015. [Google Scholar]
- A. Settari, and H.S. Price. Simulation of Hydraulic Fracturing in Low-Permeability Reservoirs. Society of Petroleum Engineers. 1984. doi:10.2118/8939-PA. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.