E3S Web Conf.
Volume 360, 20222022 8th International Symposium on Vehicle Emission Supervision and Environment Protection (VESEP2022)
|Number of page(s)||14|
|Published online||23 November 2022|
- Department of Defense. Trusted computer system evaluation criteria (TESEC), DOD 5200. 28-STD [S]. (1985). [Google Scholar]
- Ferraiolo D., Kuhn D.R. Role-based access control [D]// Proc of the 15th National Computer Security Conference. Washington DC: IEEE Computer Society, 554–563, (1992). [Google Scholar]
- Sandhu R., Coyne E., Feinstein H., et al. Role-based access control models [J]. IEEE Computer, 29(2):38–47, (1996). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ferraiolo D., Sandhu, R., Gavrila, S., et al. Proposed NIST standard for role-based access control [J]. ACM Trans on Information and System Security, 4(3):224–274, (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ANSI. American national standard for information technology: role-based access control [S]. New York: American National Standards Institute, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Ninghui L.I., Tripunitara M.V. Security analysis in role-based access control [J]. Acm Transactions on Information & System Security, 9(4):391–420, (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ferrara A.L., Madhusudan P., Parlato G. Security analysis of role-based access control through program verification [C]// Proc of the 25th IEEE Computer Security Foundations Symposium. Cambridge: IEEE Press, 113–125, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Zhiyu R.E.N., Xingyuan Chen Reachability analysis for attribute based user-role assignment model [J]. Journal of Computer Applications, 34(02):428–432, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Aftab M.U., Qin Z., Hundera N.W., et al. Permission-Based Separation of Duty in Dynamic Role-Based Access Control Model [J]. Symmetry, (5):1033–1048, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Liu D., Dong A., Yan B., et al. DF-RBAC: Dynamic and Fine-grained Role-Based Access Control Scheme with Smart Contract [J]. Procedia Computer Science, 187(2):359–364, (2021). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang S., Yan M., University X.A., et al. Application and Implementation of Production Management System Based on RBAC Authorization Management [J]. Microcomputer Applications, 18(5):892–1011, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Lu G., Zhao L., Yang K. The design of the secure transmission and authorization management system based on RBAC. IEEE, 9(03):452–470, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Yuan D. Design and Implementation of Document Management System Based on Extended Role-Based Access Control Model [J]. Ship Electronic Engineering, 6(02):250–255, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Jianxiang Wang, Hongze Wang. Design of rights management system based on MVC [J]. Electronic Components and Information Technology, 5(12):165–172, (2021). [Google Scholar]
- You Li, Hui Sun, Daqing Gong. Research and Design of Docker Technology Based Authority Management System [J]. Computational Intelligence and Neuroscience, 5325694–5325694, (2022). [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Sixi Peng, Peng Peng. Security Mechanism of Student Charge System with B/S Structure Based on RBAC [J]. Journal of Shantou University (Natural Science Edition), 36(01):12–20, (2021). [Google Scholar]
- Jianyou Zhou. Research and Implementation of Unified Identity Authentication System [D]. Xidian University, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Jun Yan, Zheng-Lian Su, Hai-Feng Ling, et al. Department-role based finely granular access control model in management information system [J]. Journal of Computer Applications, 31(02):523–526, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hou-Ren Xiong, Xing-Yuan Chen, Bin Zhang, et al. Scalable Access Control Model Based on Double-tier Role and Organization [J]. Journal of Electronics & Information Technology, 37(07):1612–1619, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Zhi-Yu Ren, Xing-Yuan Chen, and Di-Bin Shan. Cross-domain authorization management model based on two-tier role mapping [J]. Joumal of Computer Applications, 33(9):2511–2515, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.