E3S Web Conf.
Volume 362, 2022BuildSim Nordic 2022
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Developments in BIM and MEP|
|Published online||01 December 2022|
- Ibañez-Puy, M., Vidaurre-Arbizu, M., Sacristán-Fernández, J.A. and Martín-Gómez, C. (2017). Opaque Ventilated Façades: Thermal and energy performance review. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 79, 180–191. [Google Scholar]
- Šadauskienė, J., Ramanauskas, J., Šeduikytė, L. and Buska, A. (2015). Assessment of buildings with ventilated facade systems and evaluation of point thermal bridges. Journal of Sustainable Architecture and Civil Engineering 11(2), 59–71. [Google Scholar]
- Levinskytė, A., Bliūdžius, R., Burlingis, A. and Makaveckas, T. (2019). Dependencies of heat transmittance through the ventilated wall system on thermal conductivity of connectors crossing thermal insulation layer. MATEC Web of Conferences 282, 02089 [Google Scholar]
- Theodosiou, T., Tsikaloudaki, K., Tsoka, S. and Chastas, P. (2019). Thermal bridging problems on advanced cladding systems and smart building facades. Journal of Cleaner Production 2014, 62–69. [Google Scholar]
- Fürtön, B. and Nagy, B. (2022). BIM Based Hygrothermal Modelling of Building Constructions. Acta Polytechnica CTU Proceedings [Google Scholar]
- International Organization for Standardization (2017). Thermal bridges in building construction — Heat flows and surface temperatures — Detailed calculations (ISO 10211). [Google Scholar]
- International Organization for Standardization (2007). Building materials and products. Hygrothermal properties. Tabulated design values and procedures for determining declared and design thermal values (ISO 10456). [Google Scholar]
- International Organization for Standardization (2017). Building components and building elements. Thermal resistance and thermal transmittance (ISO 6946) [Google Scholar]
- Hungarian Standards Institution (2015). Power Engineering Dimensioning Calculuses of Buildings and Building Envelope Structures (MSZ 24140). [Google Scholar]
- Hungarian Government (2006). TNM decree 7/2006. on the determination of the energy performance of buildings. [Google Scholar]
- Hilti (2019). Ventilated Facades. Technical manual V1.0. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.