E3S Web Conf.
Volume 362, 2022BuildSim Nordic 2022
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||01 December 2022|
- Cai, J., Zhang H. & Jin X. (2019). Aging-aware predictive control of PV-battery assets in buildings. Applied Energy 236: 478–488. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chaouachi, A., Bompard, E., Fulli, G., Masera, M., De Gennaro, M. & Paffumi, E. (2016). Assessment framework for EV and PV synergies in emerging distribution systems. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 55: 719–728. [Google Scholar]
- Dallinger, D. & Wietschel M. (2012). Grid integration of intermittent renewable energy sources using price- responsive plug-in electric vehicles. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 16(5): 3370–3382. [Google Scholar]
- Fachrizal, R. & Munkhammar J. (2020). Improved Photovoltaic Self-Consumption in Residential Buildings with Distributed and Centralized Smart Charging of Electric Vehicles. Energies 13(5). [Google Scholar]
- Fachrizal, R., Shepero M., van der Meer, D., Munkhammar, J. & Widén, J. (2020). Smart charging of electric vehicles considering photovoltaic power production and electricity consumption: A review. eTransportation 4: 100056. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Geth, F., Willekens K., Clement K., Driesen J. & Breucker S. D. (2010). Impact-analysis of the charging of plug-in hybrid vehicles on the production park in Belgium. Melecon 2010 - 2010 15th IEEE Mediterranean Electrotechnical Conference. [Google Scholar]
- Huang, P., Lovati M., Zhang X. & Bales C. (2020). A coordinated control to improve performance for a building cluster with energy storage, electric vehicles, and energy sharing considered. Applied Energy 268: 114983. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Huang, P., Zhang X., Copertaro B., Saini P. K., Yan D., Wu Y. & Chen X. (2020). A Technical Review of Modeling Techniques for Urban Solar Mobility: Solar to Buildings, Vehicles, and Storage (S2BVS). 12(17): 7035. [Google Scholar]
- IEA (2021). Global EV Outlook 2021, IEA. Paris [Google Scholar]
- Kane, M. (2021). Sweden: Record Market Share Of PlugIn Electric Cars (49%) In December 2020. Retrieved March 10th, 2021, from https://insideevs.com/news/465480/sweden-plugin-car-sales-december-2020/#:~:text=In%202020%2C%20some%2093%2C938%20new,electric%20cars%20share%20is%2010%25. [Google Scholar]
- Kühnbach, M., Stute J. & Klingler A.-L. (2021). Impacts of avalanche effects of price-optimized electric vehicle charging - Does demand response make it worse? Energy Strategy Reviews 34: 100608. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mohamed, A. A. S., El-Sayed A., Metwally H. & Selem S. I. (2020). Grid integration of a PV system supporting an EV charging station using Salp Swarm Optimization. Solar Energy 205: 170–182. [Google Scholar]
- Nayak, A., Rana R. & Mishra S. (2019). Frequency Regulation by Electric Vehicle during Grid Restoration using Adaptive Optimal Control. IFAC- PapersOnLine 52(4): 270–275. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Salom, J., Widén J., Candanedo J., Sartori I., Voss K. & Marszal A. (2011). Understanding net zero energy buildings: evaluation of load matching and grid interaction indicators. proceedings of building simulation. [Google Scholar]
- Shariful Islam, M., Mithulananthan N. & Quoc Hung D. (2019). Coordinated EV charging for correlated EV and grid loads and PV output using a novel, correlated, probabilistic model. International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems 104: 335–348. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Usman, M., Knapen L., Yasar A.-U.-H., Vanrompay, Y., Bellemans, T., Janssens, D. & Wets, G. (2016). A coordinated Framework for Optimized Charging of EV Fleet in Smart Grid. Procedia Computer Science 94: 332–339. [Google Scholar]
- van der Kam, M. & van Sark, W. (2015). Smart charging of electric vehicles with photovoltaic power and vehicle-to-grid technology in a microgrid; a case study. Applied Energy 152: 20–30. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Weckx, S. & Driesen J. (2015). Load Balancing With EV Chargers and PV Inverters in Unbalanced Distribution Grids. IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy 6(2): 635–643. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang, X.-S. (2021). Chapter 6 - Genetic Algorithms. Nature-Inspired Optimization Algorithms (Second Edition). X.-S. Yang, Academic Press: 91–100. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.