E3S Web Conf.
Volume 362, 2022BuildSim Nordic 2022
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Commissioning and Demand Response|
|Published online||01 December 2022|
- Building advisor (2018). Available from: http://ecostruxurebuildingadvisor.com. [Google Scholar]
- Bynum, J., Claridge, D.E., Turner, W.D., Deng, S., and G. Wei (2008). The cost-effectiveness of continuous commissioning over the past ten years. Proceedings from the 8th International Conference for Enhanced Building Operations (ICEBO 2008). Berlin (Germany), 20-22 October 2008. [Google Scholar]
- CommONEnergy (2013). Available from: http://www.commonenergyproject.eu/continuous_commissioning_tool.html. [Google Scholar]
- Frei, B., Sagerschnig, C., and D. Gyalistras (2017). Performance gaps in Swiss buildings: an analysis of conflicting objectives and mitigation strategies. Energy Procedia 122, 421–426. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hale, E., Lisell, L., Goldwasser, D., Macumber, D., Dean, J., Metzger, I., Parker, A., et al. (2014). Cloud-Based Model Calibration Using OpenStudio. Proceedings from eSim 2014. Ottawa (Canada), 7-10 May 2014. [Google Scholar]
- HVAC-Cx (2017). Available from: https://www.nist.gov/services-resources/software/hvac-cx-building-hvac-systems-commissioning-tool. [Google Scholar]
- Jradi, M., Arendt, K., Sangogboye, F.C., Mattera, C.G., Markoska, E., Kjærgaard, M.B., Veje, C., and B.N. Jørgensen (2018). ObepME: An Online Building Energy Performance Monitoring and Evaluation Tool to Reduce Energy Performance Gaps, Energy and Buildings 166, 196–209. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jradi, M., Boel, N., Madsen, B.E., Jacobsen, J., Hooge, J.S., and L. Kildelund (2021). BuildCOM: automated auditing and continuous commissioning of next generation building management systems, Energy Informatics 4(2). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jradi, M., Veje, C., and B.N. Jørgensen (2017). Deep energy renovation of the Mærsk office building in Denmark using a holistic design approach, Energy and Buildings 151, 306–319. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Van Dronkelaar, C., Dowson, M., Burman, E., Spataru, C., and D. Mumovic (2016). A Review of the Energy Performance Gap and Its Underlying Causes in NonDomestic Buildings. Frontiers in Mechanical Engineering 1, 17. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Visier, J.C. and R.A. Buswell (2010). Commissioning Tools for Improved Building Energy Performance, ECBCS Annex 40 Project Report. AECOM Ltd. [Google Scholar]
- Zou, P.X.W., Xu, X., Sanjayan, J., and J. Wang (2018). Review of 10 years research on building energy performance gap: Life-cycle and stakeholder perspectives. Energy and Buildings 178, 165–181. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.