E3S Web Conf.
Volume 370, 20233rd International Symposium on Energy Environment and Green Development (EEGD 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Utilization and Renewable Energy Technology|
|Published online||16 February 2023|
- Ministry of Natural Resources, “Overall plan for building a natural resource survey and monitoring system, ” http://www.gov.cn:8080/zhengce/zhengceku/2020-01/18/content_5470398.htm. [Google Scholar]
- Guodipuban, “Guidelines for Geographical National Conditions Monitoring Content, ” 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Zhicheng, Dong Shengguang, Quan Sixiang, “Discussion on Implementing Special Geographical Situation Monitoring of Provincial Natural Resources Departments From the Perspective of Institutional Reform, ” Land & Resources Herald: 2020(6), pp. 65-68. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Haipeng, Zhang L, Guo Jing, Zhao Ying, Gao Wenchao, “Studies on Method of Quality Inspection for Land Cover Achievement;, ” GEOMATICS & SPATIAL INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, Vol. 41, No. 7 Jul, 2018, pp. 72-74. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jixian, Zhao Yousong, Luo Fujun, Dang Yu, “Construction and Effect Analysis of Geographical Conditions Census Quality Control System, ” Bulletin of Surveying and Mapping, Vol 7, 2017, pp. 72-75. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Haipeng, Zhang Li, Zhao Yousong, Xie Wenjun, Zhao Ying, “Methods and practices of quality inspection of land cover classification product, ” Science of Surveying and Mapping, vol. 43, pp. 58-62, September 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Chunxi, Zhang Jixian, Zhao Haitao, Li Chang, Zhao Ying, “A Research on Quality Evaluation Method for Thematic Monitoring Result, ” The International Archives of the Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences, Vol. XLII-3/W10, [2020 International Conference on Geomatics in the Big Data Era]. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang J.X, Zhai L, “Thinking about Normalized Geographical Conditions Monitoring, ” Geospatial Information, Vol. 14, No.4, pp. 1-3, April 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Zeng Y.W, Tan M.J, Tang Y.D, “2009:GB/T 24356-2009 Specification for quality inspection and acceptance of surveying and mapping products, “ China Standard Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.