E3S Web Conf.
Volume 126, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||30 October 2019|
Substantiation of the parameters of a typical seed-growing farms of the republic of kazakhstan on the basis of digitalization of seed production
Federal Research Agro-Engineering Center VIM,
1st Institutskiy proezd, 5,
2 Astrakhan State University, st. Tatishcheva, 20A, Astrakhan, 414056, Russia
3 N. M. Emanuel Institute of Biochemical Physics, Russian Academy Sciences, 119334, Kosygina str., 4, Moscow, Russia
* Corresponding author: firstname.lastname@example.org
In general, the state of seed production in Kazakhstan can be characterized by the following figures. According to Kostanay branch of Kazakh research Institute of mechanization and electrification of agriculture total requirement of seeds is around 2 million tons. These farms provide 70% of the Republic'sfarms with seeds, the remaining 30% are imported from Russia. The studies have shown that all grain-producing regions of Kazakhstan can be classified into three categories according to the annual gross grain harvest, respectively, 16; 15; 3.26 and 2.9 million tons. It is advisable that typical seed farms have the following characteristics: in the first category of regions — the average area of one farm — 2.8 thousand hectares, the average annual grain harvest — 8.06 thousand tons, agro term — 10 days, the required total seed collection -1.78 million tons for all seed farms in the amount of 220 units. Accordingly, in the second category of regions — 1100 hectares; 2.82 thousand tons; 9.5 days 360 thousand tons and 128 units. In a third category — 322 hectares of 1.02 million tons, or 9.1 days, 320 thousand tons and 312 units. Total number of typical specialized farms should be approximately 660 units.
© The Authors, published by EDP Sciences, 2019
This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.