E3S Web Conf.
Volume 126, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||30 October 2019|
- System of measures to improve the seed system for 2017– 2021 (seed development map) (Astana: Ministry of agriculture farms of the Republic of Kazakhstan, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Statistical collection of ARKS: “Agriculture, forestry and fisheries” (Astana: Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan on statistics, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- O.P. Christin, M. Financeand statistics, pp.136 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Dospekhov Technique of field experience (Moscow: Agropromizdat, 1985) 351p. [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Chernoivanov, A.A. Ezhevsky, V.F. Fedorenko. Global trend of a machine- technological support of intelligent agriculture (FSBSI “Rosinformagrotech”, 2012) 283p. [Google Scholar]
- S. V. Pyanov. Large-scale production of grain (Stavropol, edited in AGRUS, 2014)244p. [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Zhalnin. Methodological aspects of mechanization ofproduction of grain in Russia (Moscow:Polygraph service, 2012)368p. [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Shibryaeva, Zh.S. Sadykov, E.V. Zhalnin. The impact of different types of cure for grain material SVM (Almaty- Moscow:Publishing house. Agrouniversity, 2015) 119p. [Google Scholar]
- Patent Republic of Kazakhstan N933082 “Device for irradiation of grain in the back of the vehicle.” Bull. №35from 17.09.2018. – Sadykov Zh. S., Izmailov A.Yu.etc. [Google Scholar]
- Application for invention No. 2019/0038.1 “A device for processing of seed or grain by electromagnetic field of low-frequency radiation in the vehicle back with the process of distribution system” // RSE on PVC “National institute of intellectual property of “ MU RK– Sadykov Zh., Espolov T., Alchimbayeva A., Zhalnin E. et al. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.