E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Heavy Metals in Sediments I: Interactions, Remediation, and Management|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Chamely H. Geosciences, Environment and Man. Elsvier, Amsterdam, 2003.
- Dixon KL, Knox AS. Sequestration of metals in active cap materials: A laboratory and numerical evaluation, Remediation: The Journal of Environmental Cleanup Costs, Technologies, & Techniques, 2012; 22(2):81–91.
- Guo J, Murphy T. Limno-fix in situ treatment. In Situ Contaminated Sediment Workshop, Cocordia University, Montreal, Quebec, March 10–11, 2008.
- Hawkins AL, Tracey GA, Swanko JJ, Gardner KH, Melton JS. Reactive Capping Mat Development and Evaluation for Sequestering Contaminants in Sediments, Final Report; ER-1493, DOD SERDP;Technical report TR-2366-ENV, 2011.
- Knox AS, Paller MH, Dixon KL, Reible DD, Roberts J, Petrisor IG. Innovative in-situ remediation of contaminated sediments for simultaneous control of contamination and erosion. Final Report PART I, 2010a; SRNL-RP-2010-00480.
- Knox AS, Paller MH, Dixon KL, Reible DD, Roberts J, Development of a multiple-amendment active cap (MAAC). 2010b; Final Report PART II, SRNL-RP- 2010-00480.
- Knox AS, Paller MH, Roberts J, Active capping technology - new approaches for in situ remediation of contaminated sediments, Remediation: The Journal of Environmental Cleanup Costs, Technologies, & Techniques, 2012; 22(2):93–117.
- McDonough KM, Murphy P, Olsta J, Zhu Y, Reible DD, Lowry G. Development and Placement of a Sorbentamended Thin Layer Sediment Cap in the Anacostia River, J Soil & Sediment Contamination 2007; 16:313–322. [CrossRef]
- Palermo MR, Maynord S; Miller J, Reible DD. Guidance for in-situ subaqueous capping of contaminated sediments. Chicago, Great Lakes National Program Office. 1998
- Paller MH, Knox AS. Amendments for the remediation of contaminated sediments: Evaluation of potential environmental impacts. Sci. Total Environ.2010; 408:4894–4900. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Reible DD, Lampert D, Constant WD, Mutch RD, Zhu Y. Active Capping Demonstration in the Anacostia River, Washington, DC, Remediation: The Journal of Environmental Cleanup Costs, Technologies and Techniques, 2006; 17(1): 39–53.
- Reible DD. Organoclay Core And Mat Laboratory Study-McCormick And Baxter Creosoting Company, Portland, Oregon, Final Report to Oregon DEQ, 2007.
- Sharma B. Evaluation of reactive cap sorbents for in-situ remediation of contaminated sediments, 2008; PhD Thesis, UNH.
- USEPA-ORD. Monitored Natural Attenuation of Petroleum Hydrocarbons. Washington D.C.: Office of Research and Development, National Risk Management Research Laboratory, 1999; EPA/600/F-98/021.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.