E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Heavy Metals in Sediments I: Interactions, Remediation, and Management|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Chamely H. Geosciences, Environment and Man. Elsvier, Amsterdam, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Dixon KL, Knox AS. Sequestration of metals in active cap materials: A laboratory and numerical evaluation, Remediation: The Journal of Environmental Cleanup Costs, Technologies, & Techniques, 2012; 22(2):81–91. [Google Scholar]
- Guo J, Murphy T. Limno-fix in situ treatment. In Situ Contaminated Sediment Workshop, Cocordia University, Montreal, Quebec, March 10–11, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Hawkins AL, Tracey GA, Swanko JJ, Gardner KH, Melton JS. Reactive Capping Mat Development and Evaluation for Sequestering Contaminants in Sediments, Final Report; ER-1493, DOD SERDP;Technical report TR-2366-ENV, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Knox AS, Paller MH, Dixon KL, Reible DD, Roberts J, Petrisor IG. Innovative in-situ remediation of contaminated sediments for simultaneous control of contamination and erosion. Final Report PART I, 2010a; SRNL-RP-2010-00480. [Google Scholar]
- Knox AS, Paller MH, Dixon KL, Reible DD, Roberts J, Development of a multiple-amendment active cap (MAAC). 2010b; Final Report PART II, SRNL-RP- 2010-00480. [Google Scholar]
- Knox AS, Paller MH, Roberts J, Active capping technology - new approaches for in situ remediation of contaminated sediments, Remediation: The Journal of Environmental Cleanup Costs, Technologies, & Techniques, 2012; 22(2):93–117. [Google Scholar]
- McDonough KM, Murphy P, Olsta J, Zhu Y, Reible DD, Lowry G. Development and Placement of a Sorbentamended Thin Layer Sediment Cap in the Anacostia River, J Soil & Sediment Contamination 2007; 16:313–322. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Palermo MR, Maynord S; Miller J, Reible DD. Guidance for in-situ subaqueous capping of contaminated sediments. Chicago, Great Lakes National Program Office. 1998 [Google Scholar]
- Paller MH, Knox AS. Amendments for the remediation of contaminated sediments: Evaluation of potential environmental impacts. Sci. Total Environ.2010; 408:4894–4900. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Reible DD, Lampert D, Constant WD, Mutch RD, Zhu Y. Active Capping Demonstration in the Anacostia River, Washington, DC, Remediation: The Journal of Environmental Cleanup Costs, Technologies and Techniques, 2006; 17(1): 39–53. [Google Scholar]
- Reible DD. Organoclay Core And Mat Laboratory Study-McCormick And Baxter Creosoting Company, Portland, Oregon, Final Report to Oregon DEQ, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Sharma B. Evaluation of reactive cap sorbents for in-situ remediation of contaminated sediments, 2008; PhD Thesis, UNH. [Google Scholar]
- USEPA-ORD. Monitored Natural Attenuation of Petroleum Hydrocarbons. Washington D.C.: Office of Research and Development, National Risk Management Research Laboratory, 1999; EPA/600/F-98/021. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.