E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analytical Chemistry I|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Chen C-Y, Yang C-Y, Chen A-H. Biosorption of Cu(II), Zn(II), Ni(II) and Pb(II) ions by cross-linked metalimprinted chitosans with epichlorohydrin. J. Environ. Manage. 2011; 92: 796–802. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Degoutin S, Jimenez M, Casetta M, Bellayer S, Chai F, Blanchemain N, Neut C, Kacem I, Traisnel M, Martel B. Anticoagulant and antimicrobial finishing of nonwoven polypropylene textiles. Biomed. Mat. 2012;7(3):13pp.
- Lai Y-L, Thirumavalavan M, Lee J-F. Effective adsorption of heavy metal ions (Cu2+, Pb2+, Zn2+) from aqueous solution by immobilization of adsorbents on Ca-alginate beads. Toxicol. Environ. Chem. 2010;92(4): 697–705. [CrossRef]
- Lopez-Sanchez J F, Rubio R, Samitier C and Rauret G. Trace metal partitioning in marine sediments and sludges deposited off the coast of Barcelona (Spain). Water Res. 1996;30(1):153–9 [CrossRef]
- Louriño-Cabana B, Lesven L, Charriau A, Billon G, Ouddane B, Boughriet A. Potential risks of metal toxicity in contaminated sediments of Deûle river in Nothern France. J. Hazard. Mater. 2011; 186: 2129–37. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Misra V. A review on the use of biopolymers for the removal of toxic metals from liquid industrial effluents. IJEWM 2009;3(3/4):393–410. [CrossRef]
- Mostafa K M, Samarkandy A R, El-Sanabary A A. Preparation of poly(DMAEM)-cross linked pregelled starch graft copolymer and its application in waste water treatments. Carbohydr. Polym. 2011;86:491–8. [CrossRef]
- Renault F, Sancey B, Badot P-M, Crini G. Chitosan for coagulation/flocculation processes – An ecofriendly approach. Eur. Polym. J. 2009;45:1337–48. [CrossRef]
- Saxena S, Ray AR, Gupta B. Chitosan immobilization on polyacrylic acid grafted polypropylene monofilament. Carbohydr. Polym. 2010;82: 1315–22. [CrossRef]
- Singh S P, Tack F M G, Verloo M G. Land disposal of heavy metal contaminated dredged sediments: a review of environmental aspects. Land Contam. & Reclam. 1998;6(3):149–58.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.