E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Analytical Chemistry I|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Hays MD, Beck L, et al. Physical and Chemical Characterization of Residual Oil-Fired Power Plant Emissions. Energy & Fuels (2009);23: 2544–2551. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Moffet RC, Desyaterik Y, et al. Characterization of Aerosols Containing Zn, Pb, and Cl from an Industrial Region of Mexico City. Environ Sci Technol (2008);42: 7091–7097. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Popovicheva OB, Kireeva ED et al. Carbonaceous Aerosols of Aviation and Shipping Emissions. Atmos & Ocean Phys (2010);46(3): 339–346. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sippula O, Hokkinen J, et al. Comparison of particle emissions from small heavy fuel oil and wood-fired boilers. Atm Env (2009); 43:4855–4864. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Utsunomiya S, Jensen K, et al. Direct Identification of Trace Metals in Fine and Ultrafine Particles in the Detroit Urban Atmosphere. Environ Sci Technol (2004);38: 2289–2297. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Witt MLI, Meheran N, Mather TA, De Hoog JCM, Pyle DM. Aerosol trace metals, particle morphology and total gaseous mercury in the atmosphere of Oxford, UK. Atm.Env.(2010);44:1524–1538. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.