E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Heavy Metals in the Atmosphere II: “Global/Continental/Oceanic Scales”|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Ci ZJ, Zhang XS, Wang ZW, Niu ZC. Atmospheric gaseous elemental mercury (GEM) over a coastal/rural site downwind of East China: Temporal variation and long-range transport. Atmos Environ 2011;45:2480–2487. [CrossRef]
- Engle MA, Tate MT, Krabbenhoft D P, Schauer JJ, Kolker A, Shanley JB, Bothner MH. Comparison of atmospheric mercury speciation and deposition at nine sites across central and eastern North America. J Geophys Res 2010;115:D18306, doi:10.1029/ 2010JD014064. [CrossRef]
- Fu XW, Feng XB, Zhu WZ, Wang SF, Lu J. Total gaseous mercury concentrations in ambient air in the eastern slope of Mt. Gongga, South-Eastern fringe of the Tibetan plateau, China. Atmos Environ 2008(a);42:70–979.
- Fu XW, Feng XB, Zhu WZ, Zheng W, Wang SF, Lu JY. Total particulate and reactive gaseous mercury in ambient air on the eastern slope of the Mt.Gongga area, China. Appl Geochem 2008(b);23:408–418. [CrossRef]
- Fu XW, Feng X, Dong ZQ, Yin RS, Wang JX, Yang ZR, Zhang H. Atmospheric gaseous elemental mercury (GEM) concentrations and mercury deposition of mercury at a high-altitude mountain peak in south China. Atmos Chem Phys 2010;10: 2425–2437. [CrossRef]
- Fu XW, Feng XB, Qiu GL, Shang LH, Zhang H. Speciated atmospheric mercury and its potential source in Guiyang, China. Atmospheric Environment 2011;45:4205–4212. [CrossRef]
- Fu XW, Feng XB, Liang P, Deliger, Zhang H, et al. Temporal trend and potential sources of speciated atmospheric mercury at Waliguan GAW station, northwestern China. Atmos Chem Phys 2012a;12:1951–1964, 2012a. [CrossRef]
- Fu XW, Feng XB, Shang LH, Wang SF, Zhang H. Long-term monitoring of atmospheric total gaseous mercury (TGM) at a remote site in Mt. Changbai area, northeastern China. Atmos Chem Phys Discuss 2012b;12:4417–4446.
- Fu X W, Feng X B, Sommar J, Wang S F, 2011, A review of studies on atmospheric mercury in China. Sci Total Environ 2012(c);421–422:73–81. [PubMed]
- Landis, M. S., Stevens, R. K., Schaedlich, F., and Prestbo, E. M.: Development and Characterization of an Annular Denuder Methodology for the Measurement of Divalent Inorganic Reactive Gaseous Mercury in Ambient Air, Environ Sci Technol 2002; 36:3000–3009. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Lindberg SE, Bullock R, Ebinghaus R, Engstrom D, Feng XB, Fitzgerald W, et al. A synthesis of progress and uncertainties in attributing the sources of mercury in deposition. AMBIO 2007;36:19–32. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Pacyna EG, Pacyna JM, Sundseth K, Munthe J, Kindbom K, Wilson S, Steenhuisen F, Maxon P. Global emission of mercury to the atmosphere from anthropogenic sources in 2005 and projections to 2020. Atmos Environ 2010;44:2487–2499. [CrossRef]
- Pirrone N, Cinnirella S, Feng X, Finkelman FB, Friedli HR, Leaner J, Mason R, Mukherjee AB, Stracher GB, Streets DG, Telmer K. Global mercury emissions to the atmosphere from anthropogenic and natural sources. Atmos Chem Phys 2010;10:5951–5964. [CrossRef]
- Street DG, Hao JM, Wu Y, Jiang JK, Chan M, Tian HZ. Anthropogenic mercury emission in China. Atmos Environ 2005;39:7789–806. [CrossRef]
- Valente RJ, Shea C, Humes KL, Tanner, RL. Atmospheric mercury in the Great Smoky Mountains compared to regional and global levels. Atmos Environ 2007;241:1861–1873. [CrossRef]
- Von Donkelaar A, Martin RV, Brauer M, Kahn R, Levy R, et al. Global Estimates of Ambient Fine Particulate Matter Concentrations from Satellite-Based Aerosol Optical Depth: Development and Application. Environ. Health Perspect 2010; 118:847–855. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Wan Q, Feng XB, Julia L, Zheng W, Song XJ, Han SJ, Xu H. Atmospheric mercury in Changbai Mountain area, northeastern China - Part1: The seasonal distribution pattern of total gaseous mercury and its potential sources. Environ Res 2009;109:201–206. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Wu Y, Wang SX, Streets DG, Hao FM, Chan M, Jiang JK. Trends in Anthropogenic Mercury Emissions in China from 1995 to 2003. Environ Sci Technol 2006;40:5312–5318. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.