E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Heavy Metals in Soils II: Loaded Soils|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Adriano DC. Trace Elements in Terrestrial Environments: Biogeochemistry, Bioavailability, and Risks of Metals. Springer, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- Davis HT, Aelion CM, McDermott S, Lawson AB. Identifying natural and anthropogenic sources of metals in urban and rural soils using GIS-based data, PCA, and spatial interpolation. Environmental Pollution 2009; 157: 2378–2385. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fritsch C, Giraudoux P, Coeurdassier M, Douay F, Raoul F, Pruyot C, Waterlot C, de Vaufleury A, Scheifler R. Spatial distribution of metals in smelter-impacted soils of woody habitats: Influence of landscape and soil properties, and risk for wildlife. Chemosphere 2010; 81: 141–155. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Garcia-Sanchez A, Alvarez-Ayuso E. Arsenic in soils and waters and its relation to geology and mining activities (Salamanca Province, Spain). Journal of Geochemical Exploration 2003; 80: 69–79. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Grosz AE, Grossman JN, Garrett R, Friske P, Smith DB, Darnley AG, Vowinkel E. A preliminary geochemical map for arsenic in surficial materials of Canada and the United States. Applied Geochemistry 2004; 19: 257–260. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jerrett M, Arain A, Kanaroglou P, Beckerman B, Potoglou D, Sahsuvaroglu T, Morrison J, Giovis C. A review and evaluation of intraurban air pollution exposure models. J Expo Anal Environ Epidemiol 2005; 15: 185–204. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Murray KS, Rogers DT, Kaufman MM. Heavy metals in an urban watershed in southeastern Michigan. J Environ Qual 2004; 33: 163–172. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Salonen VP, Korkka-Niemi K. Influence of parent sediments on the concentration of heavy metals in urban and suburban soils in Turku, Finland. Applied Geochemistry 2007; 22: 906–918. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wu J, Edwards R, He X, Liu Z, Kleinman M. Spatial analysis of bioavailable soil lead concentrations in Los Angeles, California. Environmental Research 2010; 110: 309–317. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.