E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Heavy Metals in Soils II: Loaded Soils|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Ishizuka, H. Cesium from Fukushima plant fell all over Japan. The Asahi Shimbun, November 26, 2011. http://ajw.asahi.com/article/0311disaster/fukushima/AJ20111126000.
- Nuclear and Industrial Safety Agency (2011). Available at: http://www.nisa.meti.go.jp/english/files/en20110321-1.pdf. March 20, 2011.
- Patel P. Post-Fukushima Radiation Mapped: Cesium in soil a problem for agriculture. IEEE Spectrum 2011. 1-2. (http://spectrum.ieee.org/energy/environment/postfukushima-radiationano-metallic apped/1)
- Plecas IB, Pavlovic RS, Pavlovic SD. Leaching of 60Co and 137Cs from spent ion exchange resins in cement–bentonite clay matrix. Bulletin of Materials Science2003; 26:699–701, 2003. [CrossRef]
- Shi C, Day RL. Alkali-slag cements for the solidification of radioactive wastes, in: Gilliam, Wiles (Eds.), Stabilization and Solidification of Hazardous, Radioactive, and Mixed Wastes, vol. 1240, American Society for Testing and Materials, ASTM STP, Philadelphia, USA, 1996, pp. 163–173. [CrossRef]
- Srinivasa Reddy M, Mitoma Y, Okuda T, Sakita S, Kakeda M. High immobilization of soil cesium using ball milling with nano-metallic Ca/CaO/NaH2PO4: implications for the remediation of radioactive soils. Environmental Chemistry Letters 2012; DOI: 10.1007/s10311-012-0357–3. [PubMed]
- Staunton S, Roubaud M., Adsorption of 137Cs on montmorillonite and illite: effect of charge compensating cation, ionic strength, concentration of Cs, K and fulvic acid. Clay and Clay Minerals 1997; 45:251–260. [CrossRef]
- Yasunari TJ, Stohl A, Hayano RS, Burkhart JF, Eckhardt S, Yasunari T. Cesium137 deposition and contamination of Japanese soils due to the Fukushima nuclear accident. PNAS 2011; 108:19530–19534. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.