E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Heavy Metals in Soils II: Loaded Soils|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Lokeshwari H and Chandrappa G T, Curr Sci., 2006, 91(5), 584. [Google Scholar]
- C. Hura, 2007 - Chemical contaminants in food in România, in 2006, vol. 6, Publishing House: CERMI, Iaşi, 2007 - ISBN: ISBN: 978–973–248–4. [Google Scholar]
- C. Hura, B.A. Hura (2007) – Assessment of the heavy metals in the food from Romania, 2005 – 2006. - International Congress of Toxicology (ICT XI), 15 – 19. 07.2007, Montreal, Canada. [Google Scholar]
- C. Hura, 2009 - Chemical contaminants in food and human body -Publishing House: CERMI, Iaşi, 2009 - ISBN: 978–973–667–364–1- [Google Scholar]
- Rajesh Kumar Sharma,et.al.(2007) - Heavy metal contamination of soil and vegetables in suburban areas of Varanasi, India - Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety, Volume 66, Issue 2, Pages 258–266. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.