E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Analytical Chemistry II|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Abedini R, Nezhadmoghadam A. Application of Membrane in gas separation processes, Journal of petroleum and Coal. 2010; 52: 69–80. [Google Scholar]
- Ahalya N, Ramachandra TV and Kanamadi RD. Biosorption of Heavy Metals. Res. J. Chem. Environ. Dec, 2003; 7. [Google Scholar]
- Bukhari N, Chaudry MA, Mazhar M. Mechanism of cobalt, (II), transport,through,triethanolamine cyclohexanone supported liquid membranes, Journal of Membrane. Science. 2004; 234: 157–165. [Google Scholar]
- Bukhari N, Chaudry A, M.Mazhar M. Triethanolamine-cyclohexanone supported liquid membranes study for extraction and removal of nickel ions from nickel plating wastes, Jouranl of Membrane Science. 2006;283: 182–189. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chaudry M.A, Bukhari N, Mazhar M, Abbasi W. Coupled transport of chromium(III) ions across triethanolamine/ cyclohexanone based supported liquid membranes for tannery waste treatment Separation And Purification Technology. 2007;55: 292–299. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chimuka L, Cukrowska E, Åke Jönsson J. Why Liquid membrane extraction is an attractive alternative in sample preparation. Journal of Pure Applied Chemistry, 2004; 76:707–722. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dupler D. Heavy Metal Poisoning. Grade Encyclopedia of alternative medicine. Farmington Hills, I: Gale group, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- Hutton M, Symon C. The Quantities of Cadmium, Lead, Mercury and Arsenic Entering the U.K. Environment from Human Activities. Sci. Total Environ. 1986; 57:129–150. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Husseinzadeh D. Selective and Facilitated Transport of Vanadium (VO2+) Ion through Supported Liquid Membrane and Effects of Membrane Characteristics. World academy of sciences, Engineering and Technology. 2010; 71. [Google Scholar]
- Winston Ho WS, Wang B, Neumuller TE, Roller J. Supported liquid membrane for the removal and recovery of metals from waste waters and process streams: Environmental progress. 2001; 20: 11. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.