E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analytical Chemistry II|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Amorosi A., Sammartino I. Assessing natural contents of hazardous metals in soils by different analytical methods and its impact on environmental legislative measures. Int. J. Environment and pollution 2011; 46: 164–177 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Baffi C., Bettinelli M., Beone GM., Spezia S. Comparison of different analytical procedures in the determination of trace elements in lichens. Chemosphere 2002; 48: 299–306 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Bettinelli M., Beone G.M., Baffi C., Spezia S., Nassisi A. Characterization of environmental Samples in an Ophiolitic Area of Nortern Italy Using ICP-OES, ICP-MS, and XRF. Atomic Spectroscopy 2003; 24: 159–168 [Google Scholar]
- Chander K, Hartmann G., Joergensen R.G., Khan K.S., Lamersdorf N. Comparison of methods for measuring heavy metals and total phosphorus in soil contaminated by different sources. Archives of Agronomy and Soil Science. 2008; 54:413–422 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dirken M.W. Determining Trace Concentration. Word Cement 2003; 34: 64–69 [Google Scholar]
- Govindaraju K. Compilation of working values and samples description for 383 geostandards. Geostandards Newsletters 1994; 18: 1–158 [Google Scholar]
- Nesbitt R.W., Mastins H., Stolz G.W., Bruce D.R. Matrix corrections in trace-element analysis by X-Ray Fluorescence: an extension of the Compton scattering technique to long wavelengths. Chemical Geology 1976; 18:203–213 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nouri M. Hassan, Pat E. Rasmussen, Ewa Dabek-Zlotorzynska, Valbona Celo, Heidi Chen. Analysis of Environmental Samples using Microwave-Assisted Acid Digestion and Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry: Maximizing Total Element Recoveries. Water Air Soil Pollut 2007; 178: 323–334 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Quevauviller Ph., van der Sloot H.A., Ure A., Muntau H., Gomez A., Rauret G. Conclusion of the workshop: harmonization of leaching/extraction tests for environmental risk assessment. Science of The Total Environment 1996; 178: 133–139 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rousseau R. M., Willis J.P., Duncan A.R. Practical XRF Calibration Procedures for Major an Trace Elements. X Ray Spectrometry 1996; 25: 179–189 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sandroni V., Smith C.M. Microwave digestion of sludge, soil and sediment samples for metal analysis by inductively coupled plasma-atomic emission spectrometry. Analytica Chimica Acta 2002; 468: 335–344 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xu YH, Iwashita A., Nakajima T., Yamashita H.,; Takanashi H., Ohki A. Effect of HF addition on the microwave-assisted acid-digestion for the determination of metals in coal by inductively coupled plasma-atomic emission spectrometry. Talanta 2005; 66: 58–64 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Wang J., Nakazato T., Kinya S., Yamada O., Tao H., Saito I. Microwave digestion with HNO3/H2O2 mixture at high temperatures for determination of trace elements in coal by ICP-OES and ICP-MS. Analytica Chimica Acta 2004; 514:115–124. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.