E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Analytical Chemistry II|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Agrawal K, Agnihotri G, Shrivas K, Mundhara GL, Patel KS, Hoffmann P. Determination of Cationic Surfactants in Environmental Samples by Flow Injection Analysis. Microchim Acta 2004; 147:273–278. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Akram M, Jansen KMB, Ernst LJ, Bhowmik S. Atmospheric pressure plasma surface modification of titanium for high temperature adhesive bonding. Inter J Adhes Adhes 2011; 31:598–604. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chebotarev A N, Palenko TV, Shcherbakova TM. Adsorption–Photometric Determination of Cationic Surfactant Traces. J Anal Chem 2004; 59: 309–313. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chunxiang C, BaoMin H, Lichen Z, Shuangjin L. Titanium alloy production technology, market prospects and industry development. Mater Design 2011; 32:1684–1691. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hoyer B, Jansen N. Suppression of surfactant interferences in anodic stripping voltammetry by sodium dodecyl sulfate. Electrochem Commun 2003; 5:759–764. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mei-Hiu L. Effects of nonionic and ionic surfactants on survival, oxidative stress, and cholinesterase activity of planarian . Chemosphere 2008; 70:1796–1803. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.