E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Analytical Chemistry II|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Abdel-Halim SH, Shehata AMA, El-Shahat MF. Removal of lead ions from industrial waste water by different types of natural materials. J Hazardous Materials 2003; 37:1678–1687.
- Arancibia V, Nagles E, Cornejo S. Nanoporous membrane-based cell chip for the study of anti-cancer drug effect of retinoic acid with impedance spectroscopy. Talanta 2009; 80:184–194. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Cheng Z, Foland KA. Lead isotopes in tap water: implications for Pb sources within a municipal water supply system. Appl Geochem 2005; 20:353–365. [CrossRef]
- Ensafi AA, Khayamian T, Atabati M. Differential pulse cathodic stripping adsorption voltammetric determination of trace amounts of lead using factorial design for optimization Talanta 2003; 59:727–733.
- Ensafi AA, Khayamian T, Benvidi A, Mirmomtaz E. Simultaneous determination of copper, lead and cadmium by cathodic adsorptive strippingvoltammetry using artificial neural network. Anal Chim Acta 2006; 561:225–232. [CrossRef]
- Mesquita RBR, Fernandes SMV, Rangel AOSS. A flow system for the spectrophotometric determination of lead in different types of waters using ion-exchange for pre-concentration and elimination of interferences water by different types of natural materials. Talanta 2004; 62:395–401. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.