E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Analytical Chemistry II|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Burguera M., Burguera J.L., Rondón C., García M.I., De Peña Y.P., Villasmil L.M. Determination of bismuth in biological tissues by electrothermal atomic absorption spectrometry using platinum and tartaric acid as chemical modifier. J. Anal. At. Spectrom. 2001; 16:1190–1195. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Guo H, Li Y., Xiao P., He N. Determination of trace amount of bismuth (III) by adsorptive anodic stripping voltammetry at carbon paste electrode. Anal. Chim. Acta 2005; 534, 143–147. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zen J., M., Chung M. Square-wave voltammetric stripping analysis of bismuth(III) at a poly(4-vinylpyridine)/mercury film electrode Anal. Chim. Acta 1996; 320, 43–51. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ashrafi A.M., Vytřas K. Determination of trace bismuth(III) by stripping voltammetry at antimony-coated carbon paste electrode. Int. J. Electrochem. Sci. 2012; 7:471–483. [Google Scholar]
- Profumo A., Fagnoni M., Merli D., Quartarone E., Protti S., Dondi D., Albini, A. Multiwalled carbon nanotube chemically modified gold electrode for inorganic as speciation and Bi(III) determination. Anal. Chim. Acta 2006; 78:4194–4199. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sykut K., Dalmata G., Nowicka B., Saba, J. Acceleration of electrode processes by organic compounds - cap-pair effect. J. Electroanal. Chem. 1978; 90: 299–302. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dalmata G. Kinetics and mechanism of Zn(II) ions electroreduction catalyzed by organic compounds. Electroanalysis 2005; 17:789–793. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nosal-Wiercińska A. The kinetics and mechanism of the electroreduction of Bi(III) ions from chlorates (VII) with varied water activity. Electrochim. Acta 2010; 55:5917–5921. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nosal-Wiercińska A. The catalytic activity of cysteine and cystine on the electroreduction of Bi(III) ions. J. Electroanal. Chem. 2011; 662:298–305. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.