E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analytical Chemistry II|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Abollino A. M., Sarzani C, Mentasti E, The retention of metal species by different solid sorbents: Mechanisms for heavy metal speciation by sequential three column uptake Anal. Chim. Acta, 411 (2000) 223. [CrossRef]
- Akcay H, Oguz A, Karapire C. Study of heavy metal pollution and speciation in Buyak Menderes and Gediz river sediments. Water Research 37 (2003) 813–822. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Farrukh A, Iqbal A, Zafar M . Antioxidant and free radical scavenging properties of twelve traditionally used Indian medicinal plants. Turk. J Biol. 30 (2006) 177–83.
- Novotry K, Turzikova A, Komarek J, Speciation of copper, lead and cadmium in aquatic systems by circulating dialysis combined with flame AAS. Fresenius. J. Anal. Chem., 366 (2000) 209–212. [CrossRef]
- Opydo Jadwiga .The determination of Zn, Cd, Pb and Cu in soil extracts by anodic stripping Voltammetry. Water, Air and Soil pollution 45 (1989) 43–48.
- Status of ground water quality in India-part-I. Ground water quality series GWQS/09/ 2006-2007, www.cpcb.nic.in.
- Yayıntas O. T, Yılmaz S, Turkoglu M, Dilgin Y, Determination of heavy metal pollution with environmental physicochemical parameters in waste water of Kocabas Stream (Biga, Canakkale, Turkey) by ICP-AES. Environ. Monit. Assess. 127 (2007) 389–397. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Yilmaz Selehattin, Yagmur Sultan, Saglikoglu Gulsen, Sadikoglu Murat. Direct Determination of Zn Heavy Metal in Tap Water of Canakkale (TURKEY) by Anodic Stripping Voltammetry Technique. Int. J. Electrochem. Sci., 4 (2009) 288–294.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.