E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Heavy Metals in Contaminated Sites I|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Barkay T, Miller SM, Summers AO. Bacterial mercury resistance from atoms to ecosystems. Fems Microbiology Reviews 2003; 27: 355–384. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Compeau GC, Bartha R. Sulfate-reducing bacteria: Principal methylators of mercury in anoxic estuarine sediment. Applied and Environmental Microbiology 1985; 50: 498–502. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Hines ME, Horvat M, Faganeli J, Bonzongo J-CJ, Barkay T, Major EB, et al. Mercury biogeochemistry in the Idrija River, Slovenia, from above the Mine into the Gulf of Trieste. Environmental Research Section A 2000; 83: 129–139. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Hines ME, Poitras EN, Covelli S, Faganeli J, Emili A, Žižek S, et al. Mercury methylation and demethylation in Hg-contaminated lagoon sediments (Marano and Grado Lagoons, Italy). Estuarine Coastal and Shelf Science 2012: 1–11. [Google Scholar]
- Kerin EJ, Gilmour CC, Roden E, Suzuki MT, Coates JD, Mason RP. Mercury methylation by dissimilatory iron-reducing bacteria. Applied and Environmental Microbiology 2006; 72: 7919–7921. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Koron N, Bratkič A, Ribeiro Guevara S, Vahčič M, Horvat M. Mercury methylation and reduction potentials in marine water: An improved methodology using 197Hg radiotracer. Applied Radiation and Isotopes 2012; 70: 46–50. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liang L, Horvat M, Cernichiari E, Gelein B, Balogh S. Simple solvent extraction technique for elimination of matrix interferences in the determination of methylmercury in environmental and biological samples by ethylation gas chromatography cold vapor atomic fluorescence spectrometry. Talanta 1996; 43: 1883–1888. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Monperrus M, Tessier E, Amouroux D, Leynaert A, Huonnic P, Donard OFX. Mercury methylation, demethylation and reduction rates in coastal surface waters of the Mediterranean Sea. Marine Chemistry 2007; 107: 49–63. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ribeiro Guevara S, Žižek S, Repinc U, Perez Catan S, Jaćimović R, Horvat M. Novel methodology for the study of mercury methylation and reduction in sediments and water using 197Hg radiotracer. Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry 2007; 387: 2185–2197. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Snoj L, Trkov A, Jaćimović R, Rogan P, Žerovnik G, Ravnik M. Analysis of neutron flux distribution for the validation of computational methods for the optimization of research reactor utilization. Applied Radiation and Isotopes 2011; 69: 136–141. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Žižek S, Ribeiro Guevara S, Horvat M. Validation of methodology for determination of the mercury methylation potential in sediments using radiotracers. Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry 2008; 390: 2115–2122. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.