E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Heavy Metals in Human Foods I: Aquatic Pathways|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Conti M E and Cecchetti G., A biomonitoring study: trace metals in algae and molluscs from Tyrrhenian coastal areas. Environmental Research 2003; 93, 99–112 [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Eister R. Trace metal concentration in Marine Organism. Oxford Pergamon Press 1981; 685
- EN 13805:2002 Determination of trace elements - Pressure digestion
- EN 15763:2009 Determination of Arsenic, Cadmium, Mercury and Lead in foodstuffs by ICP-MS after pressure digestion
- Hedouin L. et al. Influence of food on the assimilation of selected metals in tropical bivalves from New Caledonia lagoon: quantitative and qualitative aspects. Marine Pollution Bulletin 2010; 61, 568–575 [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Mendez L. et al. Heavy metals in clams from Guaymas Bay, Mexico. Bulletin Environmental: Contamination and Toxicology 2002, 68, 217–223 [CrossRef]
- Oliveira J. et al., Microbial contamination and purification of bivalve shellfish: Crucial aspects in monitoring and future perspectives – A mini review. Food Control 2011; 22, 805–816 [CrossRef]
- Rainbow P. S., Biomonitoring of heavy metal availability in marine environment.. Marine Pollution Bulletin 1995; 31, 183–192. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.