E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Remediation and Phyto-Remediation II: Plants|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Brooks RR, Lee J, Reeves RD, Jaffrè T. Detection of nickeliferous rocks by analysis of herbarium specimens of indicator plants. J Geochem Expl 1977; 7:49–57. [CrossRef]
- Clemens S. Toxic metal accumulation, responses to exposure and mechanisms of tolerance in plants. Biochimie 2006; 88:1707–1719. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Galardi F, Corrales I, Mengoni A, Pucci S, Barletti L, Barzanti R, Arnetoli M, Gabbrielli R, Gonnelli C. Intra-specific differences in nickel tolerance and accumulation in the Ni-hyperaccumulator Alyssum bertolonii. Env Exp Bot 2007; 60: 377–384. [CrossRef]
- Iori V, Pietrini F, Massacci A, Zacchini M. Induction of metal binding compounds and antioxidative defence in callus cultures of two black poplar (P.nigra) clones with different tolerance to cadmium. Plant Cell, Tiss. Organ Cult. 2011; 108:17–26. [CrossRef]
- Salt DE, Smith RD, Raskin I. Phytoremediation. Ann Rev Plant Physiol Plant Mol Biol 1998; 49:643–668. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Seregin IV, Kozhevnikova AD. Physiological role of nickel and its toxic effects on higher plants. Russ J Plant Physiol 2006; 53:257–277. [CrossRef]
- Shevyakova N I, Il’ina EN, Stetsenko LA, Kuznetsov VL V. Nickel accumulation in rape shoots (Brassica napus L.) increased by putrescine. Int J Phytorem 2011; 13:345–356. [CrossRef]
- Zacchini M, Pietrini F, Scarascia Mugnozza G, Iori V, Pietrosanti L, Massacci A. Metal tolerance, accumulation and translocation in poplar and willow clones treated with cadmium in hydroponics. Water Air Soil Pollut 2009; 197:23–34. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.