E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Remediation and Phyto-Remediation II: Plants|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Adhikari T, Manna MC, Singh MV, Wanjari RH. Bioremediation measure to minimize heavy metals accumulation in soils and crops irrigated with city effluent. Food, Agriculture & Environment 2004; 2(1): 266–270. [Google Scholar]
- Blacksmith Institute’s report. World´s Worst Pollution Problems Report Top Six Toxic Threats. Produced in collaboration with Green Cross Switzerland 2010; p.76 [Google Scholar]
- Clemence S, Palmgren MG, Kramer U. A long way ahead: Understanding and engineering plant metal accumulation. Trends in Plant Science 2002; 7: 309–315. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Dzantor EK. Phytoremediation – Plant based strategies for cleaning up contaminated soils – Metal contaminants. Maryland Cooperative Extension, University of Maryland, College Park 2000; p. 768. [Google Scholar]
- Eddy NO, Ekop AS. Phytoremediation potentials of some Nigerian weeds. Asian Journal of chemistry 2007; 19(3): 1825–1831. [Google Scholar]
- Ghasi S, Egwuibe C, Achukwu PU, Onyeanusi JC. Assessment of the medical benefit in the folkloric use of Bryophyllum Pinnatum leaf among the Igbos of Nigeria for the treatment of hypertension African Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology 2011; 5(1): 83–92. [Google Scholar]
- Ghosh M, Singh SP. A comparative study of cadmium phytoextraction by accumulator and weed species. environmental Pollution 2005; 133: 365–371. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Grispen VMJ, Nelissen HJM, Verkleij JAC. Phytoextration with Brassica napus L.: A tool for sustainable management of heavy metal contaminated soils. Environmental Pollution 2006; 144: 77–83. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Igwe SA, Akunyili DN. Analgesic Effects of Aqueous extracts of the leaves of B. Pinnatum. Pharmaceutical Biolology 2005; 43(8): 658–661. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Obot N. Sporonulus pyramidalis as a bioindicator for heavy metal pollution. M.Sc. Thesis, University of Uyo, Nigeria 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Raskin I, Ensley BD. Phytoremediation of Toxic Metals: Using Plants to Clean up the Environment. Wiley, New York 2000. [Google Scholar]
- Salt DE, Smith RD. Raskin L. Phytoremediation. Annual Review of Plant Physiology and Plant Molecular Biology 1998; 49: 643–668. [Google Scholar]
- Rossi-Bergmman B. Treatment of Cutaneous leishmaniasis with B. pinnatum: experimental and clinical data. Phytomedicine. suppl., 2000; 7(2): 115–117. [Google Scholar]
- Vidali M. Bioremediation: An overview. Pure Applied Chemistry 2001; 73(7): 1163–1172. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.