E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Heavy Metals in Crops and Foods II: Terrestrial Pathways|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Feng X, Li P, Qiu G, Wang S, Li G, Shang L, et al. Human exposure to methylmercury through rice intake in mercury mining areas, Guizhou province, China. Environ Sci Technol 2008; 42:326–32. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Haitzer M, Aiken GR, Ryan JN. Binding of mercury(II) to aquatic humic substances: Influence of pH and source of humic substances. Environ Sci Technol 2003; 37:2436–2441. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Horvat M, Nolde N, Fajon V, Jereb V, Logar M, Lojen S, et al. Total mercury, methylmercury and selenium in mercury polluted areas in the province Guizhou, ICHMET 2012 China. Sci Tot Environ 2003; 304:231–56. [CrossRef]
- International Rice Research Institute (IRRI) World Rice Statistics, http://irri.org/our-science/targeting-andpolicy/world-rice-statistics, 2012
- Li P, Feng X, Qiu G, Shang L, Wang S, Meng B. Atmospheric mercury emission from artisanal mercury mining in Guizhou Province, southwestern China. Atmos Environ 2009; 43:2247–51. [CrossRef]
- Liang L, Horvat M, Cernichiari E, Gelcin B, Balogh S. Simple solvent extraction technique for elimination of matrix interferences in the determination of methylmercury in environmental and biological samples by ethylation-gas chromatography-cold vapor atomic fluorescence spectrometry. Talanta 1996; 43:1883–8. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Liang L, Horvat M, Feng X, Shang L, Li H, Pang P. Re-evaluation of distillation and comparison with HNO3 leaching/solvent extraction for isolation of methylmercury compounds from sediment/soil samples. Appl Organomet Chem 2004; 18:264–270. [CrossRef]
- Pacyna EG, Pacyna JM, Sundseth K, Munthe J, Kindbom K, Wilson S, Steenhuisen F, Maxson P. Global emission of mercury to the atmosphere from anthropogenic sources in 2005 and projections to 2020, Atmos. Environ., 2010; 44;2487–99. [CrossRef]
- Rothenberg SE, Feng X, Dong B, Shang L, Yin R, Yuan X. Characterization of mercury species in brown and white rice (Oryza sativa L.) grown in water-saving paddies. Environ Pollut 2011; 159:1283–9. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- U.S. EPA (USEPA). Method 7473, Mercury in solids and solutions by thermal decomposition, amalgamation and atomic absorption spectrophotometry. Washington, DC: USEPA; 2007.
- U.S. EPA (USEPA). Method 1630, Methyl Mercury in Water by Distillation, Aqueous Ethylation, Purge and Trap, and Cold Vapor Atomic Spectrometry. Washington DC: U.S.EPA Office of Water; 2001.
- U.S. EPA (USEPA). Method 1631, Revision E: Mercury in water by oxidation, purge and trap, and cold vapor atomic fluorescence spectrometry. Washington, DC: U.S. EPA Office of Water; 2002.
- Zhang H, Feng X, Larssen T, Qiu G, Vogt RD. In inland China, rice, rather than fish is the major pathway for methylmercury exposure. Environ Health Persp 2010; 118:1183–8. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.