E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Heavy Metals in Crops and Foods II: Terrestrial Pathways|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Hajo H., Maret W. The regulatory and signaling functions of Zn ions in human cellular physiology/ Edited by Zalups R., Koropatnick/ Cellular and Molecular biology of metals. US. CRC Press Taylor&Francis group. 2010:pp.181–212. [Google Scholar]
- Oberles D., Harland B., Skalny A. Biological role macro- and microelements in humans and animals . St-Petersburg: Nauka. 2008. - 544 p. [Google Scholar]
- Sebastiani G., Pantopoulos K. Iron metabolism and desease/ Edited by Zalups R., Koropatnick/ Cellular and Molecular biology of metals. US. CPC Press Taylor&Francis group. 2010: pp.351–378. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pietrangelo A. Hereditary hemochromatosis — a new look at an old disease. N. Engl. J. Med. 350. pp.2383–2397. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Trace elements in animal production systems/ Edited by Schlegel P., Durosoy S., Jongbloed A.W. Wageningen Academic Publishers. Netherlands. 2008: 347 p. [Google Scholar]
- Petukhov V.L., Tikhoov V. N., Zheltikov A.I. Gene pools of early ripe meat breed. Novosibirsk. 2005. - 631 p. [Google Scholar]
- Korotkevich O.S., Zheltikova O.A., Petukhov V.L. Biochemical and hematological parameters and heavy metal accumulation in organs and tissues of pigs of the precocious meat breed. Russian Agricultural Sciences. 2009. vol.35. No4. - pp.259–261. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.