E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Heavy Metals in Crops and Foods II: Terrestrial Pathways|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Chen ZS, Hseu ZY. Total organic pool in soils of Taiwan. In: Proceedings of the National Science Council, Taiwan, 1997, Part B: life sciences, Vol. 21, no. 3, pp. 120–127.
- Diez JA, de la Torre AI, Cartagena MC, Carballo M, Vallejo A, Munoz MJ. Evaluation of the application of pig slurry to an experimental crop using agronomic and ecotoxicological approaches. J Environ Qual 2001; 30:2165–2172. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Epstein E. The science of composting. Technomic, 1997, Publishing Co. Inc., Lancaster, Pennsylvania 17604, USA.
- Hseu ZY. Evaluating heavy metal contents in nine compost using four digestion methods. Bioresources Technol 2004; 95:53–59. [CrossRef]
- Kabata-Pendias A, Pendias H. Trace Elements in Soils and Plants. 2001. p.106–118. 3rd ed. CRC press, Florida, USA.
- Lin HT, Weng ZS, Lee GC. The concentration of heavy metal in food and the regulation act. 2002. Taiwan Agricultural Chemicals and Toxic Substances Research Institute (TACTRI), Council of Agriculture, Taiwan.
- Shu YY, Chung RS. Rice growth and nutrient accumulation as affected by different compost. Commun Soil Sci Plant Anal 2006; 37:1139–1156. [CrossRef]
- Zhou DM, Hao XZ, Wang YJ, Dong YH, Cang L. Copper and Zn uptake by radish and pakchoi as affected by application of livestock and poultry manures. Chemosphere 2005; 59:167–175. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.