E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Heavy Metals in Crops and Foods II: Terrestrial Pathways|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Brenner R, Azbel V, Madhusoodanan S, Pawlowska M. Comparison of an extract of hypericum (LI 160) and sertraline in the treatment of depression: A doubleblind, randomized pilot study. Clin Ther. 2000;22:411–419. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Caldas ED, Machado LL. Cadmium, mercury and lead in medicinal herbs in brazil. Food ChemToxicol. 2004;42:599–603. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nordberg G. Excursions of intake above ADI: Case study on cadmium. Regul Toxicol Pharmacol. 1999;30:S57–62. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Schneider M, Marquard R. Investigations on the uptake of cadmium in Hypericum perforatum L. (St.John’s wort). Acta Hortic. 1996;426:435–442. [Google Scholar]
- Schrader E. Equivalence of st john’s wort extract (ze 117) and fluoxetine: A randomized, controlled study in mild-moderate depression. Int Clin Psychopharmacol. 2000;15:61–68. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Tong S, von Schirnding, YE, Propamontol T. Environmental lead exposure: a public problem of global dimension. Bulletin of World Health Organization. 2000, 78:1068–1077. [Google Scholar]
- WHO Monographs on Selected Medicinal Plants. 1999,1, World Health Organization, Geneva. [Google Scholar]
- WHO Drug information. Herbal medicines. 2002, 16:115–118, World Health Organization, Geneva. [Google Scholar]
- WHO Elemental Mercury and Inorganic Mercury Compounds: Human Health Aspects. Concise International Chemical Assessment Document 50. 2003, World Health Organization, Geneva. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.