E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Heavy Metals in Sediments III|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Ajasa, M.A., Bello, O.M., Ogunwande, A.I., Olawore, O.N. Heavy trace metals and macronutrient status in herbal plants of Nigeria. Food Chemistry 85(2004),67–71. [CrossRef]
- Logan, T.J., Goins, L.E., Lindsay, B.J.,. Field assessment of trace element uptake by six vegetables from n-Viro soil. Water and Environmental Research 69 (1997), 28–33. [CrossRef]
- Patwardhan, B., Warude, D., Pushpangadan, P., Bhatt, N, Ayurveda and traditional Chinese medicine: a comparative overview. Evidence Based Complement Alternative Medicine 2, (2005), 465–473. [CrossRef]
- S. Gupta, P. Pandotra, A.P. Gupta, J.K. Dhar, G. Sharma, G. Ram, M.K. Husain, Y.S. Bedi (Volatile(As and Hg) and non-volatile(Pb and Cd) toxic heavy metal analysis in rhizome of Zingiber officinale collected from different locations of North Western Himalayas by Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy. Food and Chemical Toxicology 48(2010) 2966–2971 [CrossRef]
- World Health Organization (WHO). Quality Control methods for medicinal plant materials. Geneva WHO. 1998.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.