E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Heavy Metals in the Atmosphere III: Local Scales/Modelling|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Figueroa DA, Rodríguez-Sierra CJ, Jiménez-Velez BD. Concentrations of Ni and V, other heavy metals, arsenic, elemental and organic carbon in atmospheric fine particles (PM2.5) from Puerto Rico. Toxicology and Industrial Health 2006; 22:87–99. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Heal MR, Hibbs LR, Agius RM, Beverland IJ. Total and water-soluble trace metal content of urban background PM10, PM2.5, and black smoke in Edinburgh, UK. Atmospheric Environment 2005; 39:1417–1430. [CrossRef]
- Kim JJ, Smorodinsky S, Lipsett M, Singer BC, Hodgson AT, Ostro B. Traffic-related air pollution near busy roads – the East Bay children’s respiratory health study. American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine 2004; 170:520–526. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Raes F, Dingenen RV, Vignati E, Wilson J, Putaud JP, Seinfeld JH, Adams P. Formation and cycling of aerosols in the global troposphere. Atmospheric Environment 2000; 34:4215–4240. [CrossRef]
- Singh M, Jaques PA, Sioutas, C. Size distribution and diurnal characteristics of particle-bound metals in source and receptor sites of the Los Angeles Basin. Atmospheric Environment 2002; 36:1675–1689. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.