E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Heavy Metals in the Atmosphere III: Local Scales/Modelling|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Filgueiras AV, Lavilla I, Bendicho C. Chemical sequential extraction for metal partitioning in environmental solid samples. J Environ Monitor. 2002; 4:832–857. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nurmesniemi H, Pöikiö R. Leachability of Metals in Grate-Fired Boiler Wood Ash from a Small Municipal District Heating Plant (6 MW). J Residuals Sci Tech 2006; 3:217–225. [Google Scholar]
- Pöikiö R, Nurmesniemi H, Dahl O. Concentrations of Nutrients and Heavy Metals in Cyclone Fly Ash from the Grate-Fired Boiler at a Small Municipal District Heating Plant (6 MW). J Residuals Sci Tech 2007; 4:127–136. [Google Scholar]
- Shah P, Strezov V, Stevanov C, Nelson P. Speciation of Arsenic and Selenium in Coal Combustion Products. Energy&Fuels 2007; 21:506–512. [Google Scholar]
- Tessier A, Campbell PGC, Bisson M. Sequential Extraction Procedure of the Speciation of Particulate Trace Elements. Analytical Chemistry 1979; 51:844–851. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.