E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Biomonitoring / Exposure in Humans II|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Agrawal P, Mittal A, Prakash R, Kumar M, Singh TB, Tripathi SK. Assessment of contamination of soil due to heavy metals around coal fired thermal power plants at Singrauli region of India. Bull Environ Contam Toxicol 2010:85;219–23. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Aguilera I, Daponte A, Gil F, Hernandez AF, Godoy P, Pla A, et al. Biomonitoring of urinary metals in a population living in the vicinity of industrial sources: a comparison with the general population of Andalusia, Spain. Sci Total Environ 2008:407;669–78. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- ATSDR, Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry. Available from: http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/ [accessed 11 April 2012].
- Hope BK. An assessment of the global impact of anthropogenic vanadium. Biogeochemistry 1997:37;1–13. [CrossRef]
- Jayasekher T. Aerosols near by a coal fired thermal power plant: chemical composition and toxic evaluation. Chemosphere 2009:75;1525–30. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Lin YL. Levels of heavy metals in particulate matters and in urine of children in the vicinity of a coal-fired power plant. Master Thesis, National Taiwan University; 2010.
- Lopez JM, Callen MS, Murillo R, Garcia T, Navarro MV, de la Cruz MT, et al. Levels of selected metals in ambient air PM10 in an urban site of Zaragoza (Spain). Environ Res 2005:99;58–67. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Nadal M, Schuhmacher M, Domingo JL. Metal pollution of soils and vegetation in an area with petrochemical industry. Sci Total Environ 2004:321;59–69. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Ondov JM, Choquette CE, Zoller WH, Gordon GE, Biermann AH, Heft RE. Atmospheric behavior of trace-elements on particles emitted from a coal-fired power-plant. Atmospheric Environment 1989:23;2193–204. [CrossRef]
- Wichmann FA, Muller A, Busi LE, Cianni N, Massolo L, Schlink U, et al. Increased asthma and respiratory symptoms in children exposed to petrochemical pollution. J Allergy Clin Immuno 2009:123;632–8. [CrossRef]
- Yang CY, Chiu HF, Chiu JF, Kao WY, Tsai SS, Lan SJ. Cancer mortality and residence near petrochemical industries in Taiwan. J Toxicol Environ Health 1997:50;265–73. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Yang CY, Wang JD, Chan CC, Hwang JS, Chen PC. Respiratory symptoms of primary school children living in a petrochemical polluted area in Taiwan. Pediatr Pulmonol 1998:25;299–303. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Yang CY, Cheng MF, Chiu JF, Tsai SS. Female lung cancer and petrochemical air pollution in Taiwan. Arch Environ Health 1999:54;180–5. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.