E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Biomonitoring / Exposure in Humans II|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- ATSDR. Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry. 1999. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- Barceloux D.G. Molybdenum. J Toxicol Clin Toxicol 1999b;37:231–7. [CrossRef]
- CDC. National Report on Human Exposure to Environmental Chemicals. 2011. National Center for Environmental Health, Atlanta.
- Health Canada. Report on Human Biomonitoring of Environmental Chemicals in Canada. 2010.
- Heitland P, Köster HD. Biomonitoring of 30 trace elements in urine of children and adults by ICP-MS. Clinica Chimica Acta 2006;365:310–8. [CrossRef]
- Jarrett JM, Xiao G, Caldwell KL, Henahan D, Shakirova G, Jones RL. Eliminating molybdenum oxide interference in urine cadmium biomonitoring using ICP-DRC-MS. J Anal At Spectrom 2008;23:962–7. [CrossRef]
- Järup L, Akesson A. Current status of cadmium as an environmental health problem. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol 2009;238:201–8. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Minoia C, Gatti A, Aprea C, Ronchi A, Sciarra G, Turci R, Bettinelli M. Inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometric determination of molybdenum in urine. Rapid Commun Mass Spectrom 2002;16:1313–9. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Sardesai VM. Molybdenum: an essential trace element. Nutr Clin Pract 1993;8:277–81. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Suzuki Y, Endo Y, Ogawa M, Matsuda M, Nakajima Y, Onda N, Iwasaki M, Tsugane S. Determination of Sub-ppb Cadmium in Urine by Solid-Phase Extraction and Inductively Coupled Plasma-Mass Spectrometry. Analytical Sciences 2008;24:1049–52. [CrossRef]
- Tumlund JR, Keyes WR, Peiffer GL, Ghiang G. Molybdenum absorption, excretion, and retention studied with stable isotopes in young men during depletion and repletion. Am J Clin Nutr 1995;61:1102–9. [PubMed]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.