E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Biomonitoring / Exposure in Humans II|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Bürkle A. Poly(ADP-ribosyl)ation, a DNA damage-driven protein modification and regulator of genomic instability. Cancer Lett 2001; 163:1–5. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- IARC Some Drinking-water Disinfectants and Contaminants, including Arsenic. Monographs on the Evaluation of Carcinogenic Risks to Humans 2004; 84.
- Kuo LJ, Yang LX. Gamma-H2AX - a novel biomarker for DNA double-strand breaks. In Vivo 2008; 22:305–309. [PubMed]
- Leoni E, Scovassi AI. Human Biomonitoring. In CNR Environment and Health Inter-departmental Project: present knowledge and prospects for future research. In: Bianchi F, Cavarretta G, Cori L, editors. CNR, Rome; 2010. p. 111–128.
- Marchiset-Ferlay N, Savanovitch C, Sauvant-Rochat MP. What is the best biomarker to assess arsenic exposure via drinking water? Environ Int 2012; 39:150–171. [CrossRef]
- Salnikow K. Genetic and Epigenetic Mechanisms in Metal Carcinogenesis and Cocarcinogenesis: Nickel, Arsenic, and Chromium. Chem Res Toxicol 2008; 2:28–44. [CrossRef]
- Scovassi AI, Bottone MG, Biggiogera M, Pellicciari C. Dynamic relocation of nuclear proteins during the execution phase of apoptosis. Biochem Pharmacol 2008; 76:1440–1450. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Sturchio E, Minoia C, Zanellato Masotti A, Leoni E, Sottani C, Biamonti G, Ronchi A, Casorri L, Signorini S, Imbriani M. Endocrine disruptors - Monograph 3. Arsenic. G Ital Med Lav Ergon. 2009; 31:5–32.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.