E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Heavy Metals in the Atmosphere IV: Remote / Regional Scales|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Deckker PD, Norman M, Goodwin ID, Wain A, Gingele F. Lead isotopic evidence for an Australian source of aeolian dust to Antarctica at times over the last 170,000 years. Palaeogeogr Palaeoclimatol Palaeoecol 2010; 285:205–223. [CrossRef]
- Hong S, Kim Y, Boutron CF, Ferrari CP, Petit JP, Barbante C, et al. Climate-related variations in lead concentrations and sources in Vostok Antarctic ice from 65,000 to 240,000 years BP. Geophys Res Lett 2003; 30: doi:10.1029/2003GL018411.
- Gabrielli P, Barbante C, Boutron CF, Cozzi G, Gaspari V, Planchon F, et al. Variations in atmospheric trace elements in Dome C (East Antarctica) ice over the last two climatic cycles. Atmos Environ 2005a; 39: 6420–6429. [CrossRef]
- Gabrielli P, Planchon FAM, Hong S, Lee KH, Hur SD, Barbante C, et al. Trace elements in Vostok Antarctic ice during the last four climatic cycles.Earth Planet Sci Lett 2005b; 234: 249–259. [CrossRef]
- Lambert F, Delmonte B, Petit JR, Bigler M, Kaufmann PR, Hutterli MA, et al. Dust-climate couplings over the past 800,000 years from the EPICA Dome C ice core. Nature 2008; 452:616–619. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Marteel A, Boutron CF, Barbante C, Gabrielli P, Cozzi G, Gaspari V, et al. Changes in atmospheric heavy metals and metalloids in Dome C (East Antarctica) ice back to 672.0 kyr BP (Marine Isotopic Stages 16.2). Earth Planet Sci Lett 2008; 272: 579–590. [CrossRef]
- Marteel A, Gaspari V, Boutron CF, Barbante C, Gabrielli P, Cescon P, et al. Climate-related variations in crustal trace elements in Dome C (East Antarctica) ice during the past 672 kyr. Clim Change 2009; 92:191–211. [CrossRef]
- Jouzel J, Masson-Delmotte V, Cattani O, Dreyfus G, Falourd S, Hoffmann G, et al. Orbital and millennial Antarctic climate variability over the past 800,000 years. Science 2007; 317:793–796. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Vallelonga P, Gabrielli P, Balliana E, Wegner A, Delmonte B, Turetta C, et al. Lead isotopic compositions in the EPICA Dome C ice core and Southern Hemisphere Potential Source Areas. Quat Sci Rev 2010; 29:247–255. [CrossRef]
- Wedepohl KH. The composition of the continental crust. Geochim Cosmochim Acta 1995; 59:1217–1232. [CrossRef]
- Yin QZ, Berger A. Insolation and CO2 contribution to the interglacial climate before and after the Mid-Brunhes Event. Nature Geosci 2010;3:243–246. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.