E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Heavy Metals in the Atmosphere IV: Remote / Regional Scales|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Guerzoni, S., Chester, R., Dulac, F., Herut, B., Loye-Pilot, M-D., Measures, C., Migon, C., Molinaroli, E., Moulin, C., Saydam, C., Soudine, A. and Ziveri, P., 1999. The role of atmospheric deposition in the biogeochemistry of the Mediterranean Sea, Progress in Oceanography, 44: 147–190. [CrossRef]
- Herut, B., Krom, M. D., Pan, G. and Mortimer, R., 1999. Atmospheric input of nitrogen and phosphorus to the Southeast Mediterranean: sources, fluxes, and possible impact. Limnol. Oceanogr., 44: 1683–1692. [CrossRef]
- Jickells, T., 1995. Atmospheric inputs of metals and nutrients to the oceans: their magnitude and effects. Marine Chemistry, 48: 199–214. [CrossRef]
- Kouvarakis G, Tsigaridis K, Kanakidou M, Mihalopous N. Temporal variation of sourface regional background ozone over Crete Island in the southeast Mediterranean. J Geophys Res 2000; 105(D4): 4399–4407. [CrossRef]
- Kovats, S.R.; Ebi, K.L. Heatwaves and public health in Europe. European. J. Pub. Health. 2006, 16, 592–599.
- Marmer E and Lanmann B. Impact of ship emissions on Mediterranean summertime pollution and climate: A regional model study. Atmos Environ 2005, 39: 4659–4669. [CrossRef]
- Pace, G.; Meloni, D.; di Sarra, A. Forest fire aerosol over the Mediterranenan basin during summer 2003, J Geophys Res 2005; 110 D21202 doi:10.1029/2005JD005986. [CrossRef]
- Pandolfi M, Gonzalez-Castanedo Y, Alastuey A, Rosa Jdl, Mantilla E, Pey J, Querol X. Contribution from shipping emissions to ambient PM10 and PM2.5 at multiple sites at Algeciras Bay (S. Spain) by using chemical speciated data, wind data and PMF model. Environ Sci Technol 2009; submitted.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.