E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Heavy Metals in the Atmosphere IV: Remote / Regional Scales|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Sprovieri et al, A review of worldwide atmospheric mercury measurements, Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics 2010, 10. 8425–8265 [Google Scholar]
- Cape, J.N.. 2010 Operation of EMEP ‘supersites’ in the United Kingdom. Annual report for 2008. Edinburgh, NERC/Centre for Ecology & Hydrology, 112pp. (CEH Project Number: C03087) [Google Scholar]
- http://emep.int [Google Scholar]
- http://www.openair-project.org/Default.aspx [Google Scholar]
- http://www.r-project.org/ [Google Scholar]
- Kentisbeer, J et al, An analysis of total gaseous mercury (TGM) concentrations across the UK from a rural sampling network, J. Environmental Monitoring 2011, 13 (6). 1653–1661 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.