E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2013Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Heavy Metals in Aquatic Systems I|
|Published online||23 April 2013|
- Kiers, H.A.L. and van Mechelen, I. Three-way component analysis: Principles and illustrative application. Psychological methods 2001 [Google Scholar]
- López-López, J.A.; García-Vargas, M. and Moreno, C. A chemometric approach to the evaluation of atmospheric and fluvial pollutant inputs in aquatic system: The Guadalquivir River estuary as a case study. Environmental Pollution 2011; 159: 1136–1143 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Directive 98/70/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 13 October 1998 relating to the quality of petrol and diesel fuels and amending Council Directive 97/12/EEC. Official Journal (OJ L 350), 28/12/1998 [Google Scholar]
- Report from the commission to the council and the European Parliament. Pursuant to Article 16 of Regulation (EC) No 648-2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 31 March 2004 on detergents, concerning the use of phosphates [Google Scholar]
- Mutlu, P.; Baran, Y.; Ural, A.U.; Avcu, F.; Dirican, B.; Beyzadeouglu, M and Gündüz, U. Effect of o-60 (ϒ-radiation) on multidrug-resistan myeloma cells lines. Cell Biology International 2011; 35: 721–725 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.